Sconi legalizes night hunting for deer

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guy summed it up pretty well, the feeling of worth is lacking, and it becomes a loop from each generation.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its kinda like how our inner cities work. Govt keeps providing free stuff and thus no incentive to work hard or work at all. Cycle keeps repeating itself because politicians in those areas keep getting reelected by promising to keep the free stuff coming if they vote for them.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its kinda like how our inner cities work. Govt keeps providing free stuff and thus no incentive to work hard or work at all. Cycle keeps repeating itself because politicians in those areas keep getting reelected by promising to keep the free stuff coming if they vote for them.

the psychotic part is that they slowly hate society for having given them the freebies - like a spoiled toddler with no boundaries and given everything - they literally start to "hate their parents" for not teaching them (indeed - forcing some) to be self-sufficient

dogs love us for freebies - in fact no other animal feels PO'd about handouts - do they?

my religious wacko theory is that because we are to be God's hands on earth he programmed us with a need to work and be useful to each other :;:duel

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone else get the "racist" PM?:D

Yep, I got the negative rep with "racist" as the comment too. I would guess it was this "Nature Girl" who appears to have showed up to NDA just in time to be offended by this thread and has contributed nothing else.

Bitch please. I grew up on the Rez. I've seen it all first hand. I have the same opinion of 'white trash' and anyone else who refuses to make a meaningful contribution to society.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope it's not her. I sent her positive rep "telling her to keep her chin up camper".

LittleRedRooster

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess I just don't understand how this affects any of us in North Dakota. Its not a way of hunting I would even be interested in. Just another thing to complain about I suppose. Now legalizing the use of thermal imaging for yotes, that I would love.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess I just don't understand how this affects any of us in North Dakota. Its not a way of hunting I would even be interested in. Just another thing to complain about I suppose. Now legalizing the use of thermal imaging for yotes, that I would love.
Welcome to NDA LittleRedRooster!:;:exactly

LittleRedRooster

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank you lunkerslayer. I've been a creeper on this site for awhile now. Always fun and informative. Not my taste when it turns to race. Reminds me of that other north dakota site. But you can't please all of the people all of the time.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank you lunkerslayer. I've been a creeper on this site for awhile now. Always fun and informative. Not my taste when it turns to race. Reminds me of that other north dakota site. But you can't please all of the people all of the time.
All good so what you think of new site? Have any experiences you would like to start a topic there are others who enjoy talking about hobbies, sports teams, fishing topics. I am always up for new ideas from new members.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe I pissed off someone who couldn't grasp the mad percussion at during festivals. It's simple 4/4 with the accent on "one". It's almost AC/DC but they tend to accent "two" and "four" complicating matters a bit. The aboriginal percussionists tend to mock them. They're all kinds of crazy tasty and eat grubs.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've never got whiskey drunk with an indian, but I am not opposed to it.

I have, my sisters husband is from Belcourt, many times we had a drinking escapade that ended in a night of excellence. He is my favorite brother in law, and would give you the shirt off his back, but would also sell his shirt for a shot of tequila.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 70
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 28