Scrambled Eggs

measure-it

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ahh, Justin Wilson, the cajun cook! Miss the crazy old fart. Used to watch him as one of my 1st cooking shows....far before I'd watch Julia.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I tried something new this morning that I will be trying again. Instead of a regular omelet I was in the experimentation mood so I put my favorite omelet ingredients in a bowl and beat one egg and poured it over the top, covered it and microwaved it for 2 min. I was amazed how well it turned out.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I tried something new this morning that I will be trying again. Instead of a regular omelet I was in the experimentation mood so I put my favorite omelet ingredients in a bowl and beat one egg and poured it over the top, covered it and microwaved it for 2 min. I was amazed how well it turned out.
They call it "JUST CRACK AN EGG" sold in stores. Copycat:):):):):) LB

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well it was "new" to me. :) When I'm grocery shopping It's like I'm wearing tunnel vision blinders, I only look for only what Is on the list and I'm usually trying to break my old record for speed shopping. Farm stores, total opposite, I usually spend an hour browsing at everything else when all I need is a couple bolts.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well it was "new" to me. :) When I'm grocery shopping It's like I'm wearing tunnel vision blinders, I only look for only what Is on the list and I'm usually trying to break my old record for speed shopping. Farm stores, total opposite, I usually spend an hour browsing at everything else when all I need is a couple bolts.
I do the samething and its a lot better than the store bought and half the price. Good for us. LB

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
First of all you just have to have some cheese in the eggs. I prefer mushrooms and onions green peppers and and some ham or cold cuts, but then I guess that's an omlet. Oh and always in cast iron!
Eggs, sour cream, cheese, salt, pepper and cooked in butter

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75