Seasonal Camper Spot

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ok I finally did it. Bought a ‘23 Jayco Jay Feather 22BH. Looking for a spot to park it this year. Must have sewer, water and electricity. I’d like to keep the cost around 2k for the year and have it no further than let’s say 3 hours from West Fargo (that’s debatable)

Any suggestions?

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Found a spot up in Devils Lake already that meets that criteria.

I’m open for suggestions though.

Looked around Park Rapids, MN and they want a left nut for the year. Nope, not this guy. I’ll pull it around before I pay that

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I will also point out that I’m off grid capable if need be. I’d consider it if it was an awesome spot and priced right.

Griz

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will also point out that I’m off grid capable if need be. I’d consider it if it was an awesome spot and priced right.
I’ve had a camper on Devils Lake for 20 years . It’s nice to have food and drinks in it when you get there . Also no set up and tear down every time. Down side is cutting grass

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have a 22 year old son-in-law, 6’5” 270ish. He can push a lawn mower if need be. 😬

Setup and tear down on this thing is extremely quick and easy. Part of me wants to stay mobile but the more I think about it, the more I’d like to have the option to park and leave

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You can park by my yard light and I mow the grass and when the shiters full just drive out in the pasture and dump it. Price can be talked over. LB

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a 22 year old son-in-law, 6’5” 270ish. He can push a lawn mower if need be. 😬

Setup and tear down on this thing is extremely quick and easy. Part of me wants to stay mobile but the more I think about it, the more I’d like to have the option to park and leave
I lived in one on the road for 5 years got very good at setting up and tearing down it still sucks. If I ever bought another camper which there is a less than 1% chance. I would have it a permanent place with water and sewer. That waiting line an hour to dump the sewer is for the birds. When I sold that thing was one of the best days of my life. I did stay in devils a few different times a at different places and they were all nice.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can park by my yard light and I mow the grass and when the shiters full just drive out in he pasture and dump it. Price can be talked over. LB
Does the price include free reign of the garden?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88