Shouse Building

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you have garbage people put it in. My father in law is on year ten and the system had paid for its self with out one single hick up. I know of 4 other systems in town with out a single problem heating and cooling for an average of 72 cents a day.
I have many friends with troubles I think whoever does it better know their shit. Neighbor has had nothing put troubles they had to come back in and drill the shit out of his yard again. Get something that is clean burning so don't stink up house and garage.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If you have garbage people put it in. My father in law is on year ten and the system had paid for its self with out one single hick up. I know of 4 other systems in town with out a single problem heating and cooling for an average of 72 cents a day.
How much do they normally cost to put in?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
How much do they normally cost to put in?
It really depends on size and how many wells you need . I know father in law had three wells and new furnace and the whole word put in and it was 15 grand that was 10 years ago. He was spending about 4000 on fuel oil a year so it didn’t take long to pay for. His has natural gas if it needs an assist and it’s only came on once . House is set at 71 and it it just stays that way year round.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 25
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 4
  • This month: 3