site suggestions

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
first off this site is awesome, and if nothing changes that's fine with me. I've just been thinking about some (possible) improvements.

pictures... one of the big draws for me. I love looking at others hunting/fishing/scenery pics. I can't quite put my finger on what it is that I'm not digging about the current viewing/navigating of pics but I find I don't browse them or post any at all really. maybe some others feel the same and could help me expand?

profile pics. people put up a funny, or cool profile pic while maybe not posting it under an album. anyway to make it so we can expand profile pics and maybe even comment on them?

these are really the only minor improvements that I can think of for me. what does everyone else think of possible tweaks?

this is is not meant as criticism in anyway, just spit balling ideas.:;:smokin

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, I guess if there's a way, maybe make a way to better view (and comment upon) avatars. That's kind of the "face" we put on ourselves, some humorous, some proud, etc. It'd be a fun thing to be able to at least better view them.

Wags - maybe if you'd fish more, you'd catch more fish, then you'd have more pics to post. The two times I met you, you were standing around talking.

JUST KIDDING

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, I guess if there's a way, maybe make a way to better view (and comment upon) avatars. That's kind of the "face" we put on ourselves, some humorous, some proud, etc. It'd be a fun thing to be able to at least better view them.

Wags - maybe if you'd fish more, you'd catch more fish, then you'd have more pics to post. The two times I met you, you were standing around talking.

JUST KIDDING

i dont actually fish. I just hang out with people that do and when they're not looking snap pics of their fish. same with deer hunting actually.

image.jpg

I drug this deer out of the back of someone's pickup in belfield and took a pic

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I want more pictures of fruit and dinosaurs.

- - - Updated - - -

Did he ever find out Wags?

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think pictures should be front and center. Along with that, I have some issues when trying to add photos. The albums I currently have don't have a title or front picture. Could be me but I agree, pictures are what gets me to dig deeper.

Nanky

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree with Wags, something is lacking overall with pictures. Also, why when I click on group activity from the "Recent Activity" section does it allows create an error and nothing comes up?

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I also agree with the Wagmeister, I feel like I am missing viewing some pics. I blame it on my inability to navigate this advanced site.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
there should be a section with all of the pictures, not broken down by activity, in order of upload date

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sound like a job for the elite Founding Members Team. Beat we could kick the ass of the TON Staff Davis "Team" on the softball field.
thidOIPMb658bf6b98f3a750a05e1dc58ddb7a07-1.jpg

Thanks KD. That's perfect.

Last edited:

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pics should be front and center and they should show how many comments are under each pic. I brought this up earlier.

the way it is now I can't tell if waggetron posted a new gay comment under a picture. I just have to keep opening the picture to find out.

It it should be like: When it shows 7 comments and next time I go to the homepage and it shows 15 comments I know it's probably worth looking at again.

- - - Updated - - -

And I agree on the avatar business too. I sometimes want to make fun of wags86 under his avatar and give everyone else the chance to ridicule him as well. (Without hijacking a thread)

- - - Updated - - -

One more thing. Why does it not show the top topics on the sidebar when i click on a forum anymore?

this site is the cats ass otherwise

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree with what you say buy have long since given up seeing the "Waggatron" at the gymnasium dressed as a MILF.

Last edited:

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree, need something different with the pics. Front and center the photos would bring more clicks and interest.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
what would we call said album? "Lycan's spank bank material"?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 28