Snowblowers

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got one of these for work a few years ago. I've been happy with it. It doesn't eat snow quite like the bobcat snowblower, but I've been happy with this.

I have one of these I’d sell if someone is interested. I used it one time at the place I used to live but I moved and now have a JD 4240 with snowblower. It has a 13 hp engine with electric start that is run off of the push unit. Every function can be controlled from the push unit. I bought an electric actuator with a wireless remote to control the spout angle but I haven’t installed it yet. It is a little under powered but if you use your head it works fine. I was gonna repower it with a 22 hp Honda v-twin, but not sure the gearbox would hold up. I modified the mounting to Fit my KFI plow mount so you will need to have your own mounting kit.

mikef

★★★ Legendary Member
I have one of these I’d sell if someone is interested. I used it one time at the place I used to live but I moved and now have a JD 4240 with snowblower. It has a 13 hp engine with electric start that is run off of the push unit. Every function can be controlled from the push unit. I bought an electric actuator with a wireless remote to control the spout angle but I haven’t installed it yet. It is a little under powered but if you use your head it works fine. I was gonna repower it with a 22 hp Honda v-twin, but not sure the gearbox would hold up. I modified the mounting to Fit my KFI plow mount so you will need to have your own mounting kit.
How wide is yours?

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
My neighbor has a 20hp separate pull start motor 48" 2 stage on his jd lawn tractor separate snow blower motor and 12v battery ,that sucker does a great job,has me thinking 🤔

Need ice fishing gear first,my utv plow does a great job moving snow but by mid winter no place to push snow except the road,sucks.

Last edited:

mikef

★★★ Legendary Member
My neighbor has a 20hp separate pull start motor 48" 2 stage on his hd lawn tractor separate snow blower motor and 12v battery ,that sucker does a great job,has me thinking 🤔

Need ice fishing gear first,my utv plow does a great job moving snow but by mid winter no place to push snow except the road,sucks.
Do you know what brand it is?

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
BIL had a Berco that really moved some snow in front of a Honda ATV 500. Pretty impressive.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88