So what is this?

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Shopping at a big box store near my home (small town) i came across this and wondering wtf? Has anyone seen one? I was curious for looking inside but my luck someone i know would catch me walking out and spread the word.

Attachments

IMG_20240207_115948.jpg

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've been to a lot of little shops and gas stations that have one restroom. Lock the door and you'll be fine. Also, I've used the women's RR many times if the door locks and the men's is occupied.

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I inadvertently took a absolutely vile shit in the women's bathroom of the DL Hardee's (the old one before it burnt down) after a long day of ice fishing/drinking. Midway through the process, I hear someone come in and enter the stall next to me, sit down, pee, and then quickly get up and leave. My first thought was why the hell did they sit down to take a piss and then as they were leaving I caught a glimpse of the person through the crack in the stall door and thought to myself that that was a weird outfit for a man to be wearing. That is when the severity of the situation started to sink in. I'm guessing when she sat down and noticed my size 13 snow boots in the next stall over she realized what was going on. The worst part was having to finish my burger with her giving me dirty looks from across the dining area. In my defense, the restroom doors were poorly marked...

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I inadvertently took a absolutely vile shit in the women's bathroom of the DL Hardee's (the old one before it burnt down) after a long day of ice fishing/drinking. Midway through the process, I hear someone come in and enter the stall next to me, sit down, pee, and then quickly get up and leave. My first thought was why the hell did they sit down to take a piss and then as they were leaving I caught a glimpse of the person through the crack in the stall door and thought to myself that that was a weird outfit for a man to be wearing. That is when the severity of the situation started to sink in. I'm guessing when she sat down and noticed my size 13 snow boots in the next stall over she realized what was going on. The worst part was having to finish my burger with her giving me dirty looks from across the dining area. In my defense, the restroom doors were poorly marked...
Not a big deal nowadays. You just have to tell them, today I identified as a woman. End of story.
Hell the Left can't tell you what a woman is!

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jigaman, That is one of the funniest stories I've heard in awhile.

Another great memory that gets told at family gatherings here is when my sister and I were kids we were shopping in Minot with Mom and one of my sisters friends, Well Mom took us to the Royal Fork or one of those buffet style restaurants. Anyway we're sitting there eating and one of us happened to notice this lady going through the line dishing up her plate. She was wearing a dress and must have used the restroom before and somehow tucked her dress into her pantyhose so that her ass was showing to the whole world. We were dying laughing. My Mom wanted to get up and go tell the lady as she was embarassed for her. But every time Mom wanted to get up to tell her she'd break into laughter and was so embarassed herself that she'd sit down. No one ever did manage to tell that woman what she'd done so we can only imagine that eventually some one had the guts to tell her, but not until after she'd walked through the place showing her ass to the whole place. My mom will still break into tears laughing if I tell that story. This must have happened in the early to mid 90s.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
THE best version of this tune!! Gives me a chuckle:

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It is a wheelchair accessible room where you can assist your wheelchair-bound loved one in privacy...such as a husband and wife.
Good to know,didn't thinky little backward town was atune to this,makes perfect sense.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its a handicap bathroom for a he/she or a she/he.
Depends on what you started out in life as.
And then later in life decided that you didn't want to be what you started out as.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
What’s the word that REALLY mad Canadian farmer used when they were culling his woods of deer without his permission? I think that bathroom has something to do with that word.

The word in question was a very funny thing here for a while.

Last edited:

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I had my grand daughter shopping one day and papa potty...good grief i decided to identify as a female for 5 minutes as she had a fit about the mens can,it stunk...things worked out.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 207
  • This month: 181
  • This month: 164
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 90