Sportsman Show Minot.. Anyone Going??

onpoint!

Established Member
Just about pulled the trigger on a Lund 1850, it has the merc 115 on it – concerned it might be underpowered. Is it worth trading up? Wonder what that would add...
Show package was around 31k with a few extras. Don't want to spend the extra for a glass, but want a little bigger one than my 16 foot. Decent used ones to get snapped up pretty quickly around here – lost a few cuz I waited a day. Escaped without signing anything, time to ponder.

greybeard

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was thinking about heading to the bring your own Humminbird seminar on Sunday. Got a new one late last summer and only got to try it out once. Figured this would be a good way to learn how to use it. Other than that don't have a lot of time to go to the rest of it. We've got a hockey tourney in town this weekend and that will eat up most of my Saturday. Probably a good thing, less likely to spend money on something I don't really need.

MossyMO

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wife and I had a booth at the show for the 4th year in a row, was a good time as usual and we did get to meet a few more NoDak Anglers!

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Son of a gun. I walked right by and didn't put 2 and 2 together. I was chasing my 2 boys around ... so that's my excuse. My bad.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do NOT put a 115 on an 1850!

I have a 1750 Fisherman and would kill to have a bigger motor. You would be underpowered at a minimum, and hell bent on revenge in the real world.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33