State Fair

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nice johnr! I had the opposite happen to me about 10 yrs ago. hummm maybe closer to 15yrs. Anyway.. I got a hole in one at the local golf course....during mens league nite no doubt..nooooooooooooo..I am NOT a good golfer...damn lucky I was..haha..at any rate, as is custom I had to buy the whole damn clubhouse a drink..think about that..i get a hole in one and I have to pay...on Men's league nite of course so the friggen place is about as full as could be....well..they bring me my bar tab and proceeded to tell me they got everyone a drink and that one guy actually tried to order twice!!!!! people these days I tell ya!!

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wife and I are going to Aerosmith tomorrow night then off to Sak to see if we can catch some catfish after the concert.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wife and I are going to Aerosmith tomorrow night then off to Sak to see if we can catch some catfish after the concert.
I am the overweight guy, with a balding head, and a beer in both hands. Oh wait, that will be like 50% of the crowd, just shout out johnr, and I will let you buy me a drink.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am the overweight guy, with a balding head, and a beer in both hands. Oh wait, that will be like 50% of the crowd, just shout out johnr, and I will let you buy me a drink.

Yep, you pertty much described me to a tee!!! :;:exactly

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Off to Kieth Urban ;:;barf,and drinking more BEER!!!! ;:;boozer:;:rockit

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Won 2 free tickets to Keith Urban but the wife and I are unable to make it so paid it forward and gave them to a couple of co- workers. They wanted to give me money but I said nahhhhhh.. I got them free so I am giving them to you free. Have a cold one on my behalf and buy the guy behind you in line his or her beer. Pay it forward folks.

What if the guy in line behind you is gripping your wife's ass ?:;:
Thats was nice of you , not many people would do that these days:;:thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

Gropping not gripping dam auto correct

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
Johnr
I will be the guy with gray hair and a camo ball cap on with my 4'8" wife and thanks for the offer.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will be the grayish hair, gray goatee happy guy with the hot 25 yr old Russian wife,:;:

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok, although I'm not a Keith Urban fan, I will have to admit that he did put an a very good concert last night!! :;:thumbsup ;:;bowdown Out of all the concerts I've been to, the one last night would be really close to the top of the list. Hopefully Aero Smith tonight is just as good.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will have a Harley Davidson shirt on a fishing buddy hat, and white shorts, with a wife that looks 20 years younger than me. Somehow hot chicks dig me, cause I rarely wear underwear and when I do its usually something funky

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will have a Harley Davidson shirt on a fishing buddy hat, and white shorts, with a wife that looks 20 years younger than me. Somehow hot chicks dig me, cause I rarely wear underwear and when I do its usually something funky

Please wear underwear, as its supposed to be 90 today, and I don't really want to see your clackers hanging out the bottom of your white shorts!!! ;:;badidea ;:;barf

Stephee

Founding Member
Founding Member
Happy Birthday my dear John R. since I can't wish you a happy birthday on FB - I had to locate you on Nodak Angler to announce to all your buddies how wonderful you are. Enjoy your day, love you 💕😊

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
well my wife is ummm 17 years younger than me, don't ask me why she chose me as its still a mystery

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Besides the falling down drunks and the younger guys trying to slap each other in the balls , was that a kick ASS concert last night or what!!!! :;:thumbsup :;:thumbsup :;:thumbsup :;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I really enjoyed them this time too, but lost my party on the way out... took 25 minutes to find them. Then went too bed

DarkWhiskey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Besides the falling down drunks and the younger guys trying to slap each other in the balls , was that a kick ASS concert last night or what!!!! :;:thumbsup :;:thumbsup :;:thumbsup :;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit
That was awesome!!!! I made it to the front row!! :;:rockit

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 187
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 131
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88