State Of NDA Address

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
So since the election, I've heard word of tons of addresses. State of the Union, State of the State, State of the Town (apparently thats a thing some places), state of the team for pro teams, etc. Got me thinking, wondering if theres any type of a yearly report on how things are going here. It sure seems like things are firing on all cylinders, lots of top end sponsors, the activity bar along the side moves like wildfire. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way, but I know being cooped up inside all day kinda sucks and I look forward to this site several times a day so I can be manly, look at bloody animals, and laugh at immature things the Mrs would never approve of. Also, might be a good place for V to offer up suggestions we can do to help continue the upward trend.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Headed out fishing, but I'll get some numbers up tonight or tomorrow.

Ballpark: Roughly 13,000 unique users each month.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
My fellow outdoorsmen…and women or wait should it be people…My fellow outdoors people. We hold these truths to be self-evident that all wildlife is not created equal and while each of us chooses his or her own method of transportation on land or by water it is without prejudice that several brands overshadow others. This site in its glorious corner of the interweb has stood on its own merits and integrity above all others. NDA holds a safe haven for those tired and weary, those that have ventured out into the abyss of the web based world and always returned with judgement and opinions. This site has stood fast over its short existence. The knowledge, wisdom and dumbfuckery for this site holds a candle to no other. While others have attempted to re-create, imitate and simulate (in my best Highlander voice) “there can be only one”. The lack of productivity in the workforce generated from this site alone is staggering and a compliment to its existence. So while you browse the web, click and double click, attach and chat…keep in mind that no other source of collective nonfactual information has been assimilated together better than NDA.

To this I say thank you NDA and to those who share any opinion that differs from this unbiased statement … to you I say go “titty-sprinkle” yourself.

Good Day.

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its an awesome site up until yesterday when I started to get that annoying banner flashing acroos the bottom of my screen on both a droid device and an apple device anyone else have this happenong?

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
My fellow outdoorsmen…and women or wait should it be people…My fellow outdoors people. We hold these truths to be self-evident that all wildlife is not created equal and while each of us chooses his or her own method of transportation on land or by water it is without prejudice that several brands overshadow others. This site in its glorious corner of the interweb has stood on its own merits and integrity above all others. NDA holds a safe haven for those tired and weary, those that have ventured out into the abyss of the web based world and always returned with judgement and opinions. This site has stood fast over its short existence. The knowledge, wisdom and dumbfuckery for this site holds a candle to no other. While others have attempted to re-create, imitate and simulate (in my best Highlander voice) “there can be only one”. The lack of productivity in the workforce generated from this site alone is staggering and a compliment to its existence. So while you browse the web, click and double click, attach and chat…keep in mind that no other source of collective nonfactual information has been assimilated together better than NDA.

To this I say thank you NDA and to those who share any opinion that differs from this unbiased statement … to you I say go “titty-sprinkle” yourself.

Good Day.

#Micdrop

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its an awesome site up until yesterday when I started to get that annoying banner flashing acroos the bottom of my screen on both a droid device and an apple device anyone else have this happenong?

on my ipad it shows up. A bit annoying as it jumps around when scrolling and i end up accidentally clicking on it

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did the russians have anything to do with it?

Due to a recent stay at Holiday Inn Express and some complex Linux research, the source coding for the banner has been traced to the border town of Yalama Nabran in Azerbaijan…however given the plus minus ratio and rotational drift for dial up satellite dish communication it is possible the original signal did originate in Russia…so the answer to your question is … maybe

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member

That really needs to stop I cannot stand ads like that

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Marty just stop with the big words. I can understand them, just cannot spell good enough for a decent come back of equal fortitude with out looking it up in dictionary.

fish-r-man

★★ Legendary Member
My fellow outdoorsmen…and women or wait should it be people…My fellow outdoors ENTUSIASTS. We hold these truths to be self-evident that all wildlife is not created equal and while each of us chooses his or her own method of transportation on land or by water it is without prejudice that several brands overshadow others. This site in its glorious corner of the interweb has stood on its own merits and integrity above all others. NDA holds a safe haven for those tired and weary, those that have ventured out into the abyss of the web based world and always returned with judgement and opinions. This site has stood fast over its short existence. The knowledge, wisdom and dumbfuckery for this site holds a candle to no other. While others have attempted to re-create, imitate and simulate (in my best Highlander voice) “there can be only one”. The lack of productivity in the workforce generated from this site alone is staggering and a compliment to its existence. So while you browse the web, click and double click, attach and chat…keep in mind that no other source of collective nonfactual information has been assimilated together better than NDA.

Good Day.

That's better

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
All I ask is PLEASE don't let GST or his back and forth buddies do the State of NDA address. It'll be 200 pages long and have 10,000 links that we'd all be expected to read.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
All I ask is PLEASE don't let GST or his back and forth buddies do the State of NDA address. It'll be 200 pages long and have 10,000 links that we'd all be expected to read.

GST? You must be thinking of someone else.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator

I don't know where the titty sprinkles that ad came from. Pisses me off. I'll keep trying to figure it out when I get home. Has anyone tried closing the browser, deleting history/cache, and re-open?

I dont have it on mine, which makes it harder to track down.

Also try clicking the x in upper right corner.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
The part about wasted time that should be spent working? I don't know what that means. I'd better ponder it for a few hours..

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
on my ipad it shows up. A bit annoying as it jumps around when scrolling and i end up accidentally clicking on it

shocking, just shocking

I hardly ever accidentally click on annoying ads that jump around, or click on right-pointing arrows that I mistake for the Next Page click target, etc.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33