Stop copying FBO forum topics

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm a forum whore, so I'm on several sites per day, but between these two I've noticed these ones just off the top of my head.

UND names
Big Muddy
Moose & Elk
Mayweather fight
les stroud sasquatch
tournament angler etiquette

I would say all of those other than saquatch and the tournament etiquette are pretty normal topics of conversation in ND at this time.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ate at burger time today. Haven't done that in 15 years

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fishing buddy is like the old GF that used to be cool and you were with her forever then she got all crazy telling you what you can and can't do so you split up, but every once in a while when you are drunk scrolling through your contacts you hit her up with a text and next thing you know you are forum deep in something, then you feel bad and come back to nodakangler and hope nobody see's your posts. so like you said mike best thing to do is delete the ho fo sho.

I believe I stated the exact same argument a week ago.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
04-20-2015, 02:28 PM #38
DirtyMike
useronlinepng-1.jpg

Premium Member
Blue_Glow_Forum_Ranks_Premiumpng-1.jpg
reputation_pospng-1.jpg
Join DateApr 2015LocationBismarck, NDPosts258NDA Points1,306NDA Level14Report Entries4
Thumbs Up
Received: 86
Given: 24
Classifieds 2

I feel like I'm trying to get away from a crazy ex right now. Intrigued enough to come back and check it out every so often, but repulsed enough to sneak away without anyone noticing.

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
If some of us never visit the other site anymore, how are we to know if the topic is already being discussed??? :confused:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you have business meetings all afternoon, do not get the bigger burger from burger time for lunch. Doesn't bode well

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't eaten at burger time in years. I do enjoy a big boy cheese burger flying style every now and then.

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
I took a trip to the dark side for a spell, not much going on. Other than some guy took a trip to Baltimore. On the way, his water pump failed in his camper by the Mcklusky canal, but a angry Muslim man helped him and told him to stop by woodlands resort's private boat ramp and ask for Kyle Blanchfield. When he got back on the road again, he seen a youth shooting at turkeys but couldn't hit any, he needed help. On his way to Devils Lake, he was flipped off by an angry tournament fisherman in a "Ranger" boat. He decided the only thing that will cheer him up is a cinco de mayo party at Grand Forks later, and maybe he would even get in on a UND nickname conversation. The end.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and he checked his big two results on the drive, unsuccessful.

huntorride365

Founding Member
Founding Member
My access to Nodakangler is blocked at work for some reason. So I get bored and take a look at FB. Still the same as it has been for the last few months. Nothing to see there, carry on. I will have to start bringing my PC to work.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I noticed that threads stay up for days on there now instead of hours. I think it is time to have them delete my account and take it out of my favorites.

Bad Andy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't copy forum topics from fbo. Wow here I thought my topic wasn't interesting. With such a generic format, I dont think anyone stole anything. I haven't spent so much time online ever. Now I realize how petty some debates go online. By the way, don't start an outdoor website. Someone already did that. Oh my...

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I need to smack myself in the noggin tonight. I'm on mission, had a few beverages, fell off the wagon, and got sucked back onto that "Other Site". I haven't been over there for weeks, but I clicked on it to see what was posted on the Channel A deal and against my better judgement, I opened a different thread. Bad Move!!! It's just so difficult for me not to hit STUPIDITY head on when it comes to certain things. I just can't help myself I guess. I sure hope that ignore button works if that "Fantastic FubbleNuts of FBO" rolls over here, cause if it doesn't, it won't be purty.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I need to smack myself in the noggin tonight. I'm on mission, had a few beverages, fell off the wagon, and got sucked back onto that "Other Site". I haven't been over there for weeks, but I clicked on it to see what was posted on the Channel A deal and against my better judgement, I opened a different thread. Bad Move!!! It's just so difficult for me not to hit STUPIDITY head on when it comes to certain things. I just can't help myself I guess. I sure hope that ignore button works if that "Fantastic FubbleNuts of FBO" rolls over here, cause if it doesn't, it won't be purty.

that's a bigass rack you're holding, KDM. Nice work.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Please don't tell my wife!!! It is a nice rack and I want to keep it!!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80