Stop copying FBO forum topics

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Right, the Friday Funnies is the longest running and most successful thread on FBO. Then again, it does pre-date current management. If we can't copy it, can we at least send a team over to steal it?

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
Right, the Friday Funnies is the longest running and most successful thread on FBO. Then again, it does pre-date current management. If we can't copy it, can we at least send a team over to steal it?

Surprised it went as long as it did!

Didn't know if we should duplicate content.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
All content is good. Anyone looking to improve the sites traffic and seo ranking feel free to post any topic that you see fit. It all helps. Content is king. It is a very common occurence in the forum world to see a topic elsewhere and bring it to the site that you prefer to discuss said topic(s). As far as friday funnies. That is not an fbo original. That is a common thread an probably 1/2 the forums on the internet. Feel free to start it up. Maybe a new name? Have fun with it.

The Mantis

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ate at burger time today. Haven't done that in 15 years

Holy smokes, I forgot all about Burger Time. Grandpa used to take us there in Minot because it was "the fast food burger closest to a real burger/food". Don't think I've eaten there for about 15 years.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
well that thread will work, but it is like building a beer can tower, not as much fun as the second time around. And some of the jokes are awesome, I like to time travel back in that thread once in awhile. That is the only reason I visit the evil empire, If I was a technical genius, I would cut and paste it, flat out steal and leave them one old little johnny joke

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 136
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77