Storms

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
This, boys and girls, is what you call back pedaling.

1464671180458.gif

Think what you may. But a vast majority of people on here know I've never said anytime malicious on here, well really ever (besides the fishing buddy girls being skanks last week or so). I myself have a property that floods, not my home, but only land. I figure back peddling would be me taking the entire original comment down, but simply not the case. Carry on boys and enjoy.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Made it out to Josephine and my camper made it threw. Heard that there is a lot of damage at brush lake and the Underwood power plant has massive damage.

v193

Founding Member
Founding Member
Think what you may. But a vast majority of people on here know I've never said anytime malicious on here, well really ever (besides the fishing buddy girls being skanks last week or so). I myself have a property that floods, not my home, but only land. I figure back peddling would be me taking the entire original comment down, but simply not the case. Carry on boys and enjoy.

Backpedaling again....
Thumbs Up

NG3067

★★ Legendary Member
Taylorman. For you to wish bad things to happen to people you don't even know says a lot about what kind of person you are. I've never met you, but sounds like you have a lot of sexual frustration, or just pure hate for saying something's so juvenile. Wow.

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
Taylorman. For you to wish bad things to happen to people you don't even know says a lot about what kind of person you are. I've never met you, but sounds like you have a lot of sexual frustration, or just pure hate for saying something's so juvenile. Wow.

Yeah. You hit the nail on the head. Lol wow

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wishing for people to lose their homes, not a good look taylorman. At lease bis/man residents aren’t asking for a diversion, taking away farm land.

ask folks in Winnipeg if the “loss” of farmland was worth it

how the hell did little minneapolis get drug into this anyway?

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was up at New Johns and Heckers last night. There had to be at least ten campers rolled over. Some just rolled and some completely demolished. I couldn’t imagine how scary it would have been to be in one of those during this storm.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
The other place in nd that consistently floods is an adjacent topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Government buyouts.

Govt buyouts and people still buying and building property where they shouldnt ----- nothing like double buyouts

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sexual frustration? Haha. C'mon guys, since apparently we are all Sigmund Fraud here can we safely assume then that the claim is proabaly someone projecting on Taylorman here? It's okay, alot of us are married guys here, things get slow, frustration happens. ;)

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It sucks about the damage she did but holy shit can you honestly remember when the last time we had a ripper like that? Minot area ain't seen nothing like that in years. The light show and thunder was goddam awesome. And then it poured, seemed like forever she roared.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
the destruction around Falkirk was spectacular

- - - Updated - - -

CFE57855-9CBB-4804-84E4-EF7738D8C38E.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

road signs - cottonwoods - power poles etc scattered aboit

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 26