Summer Olympics meh

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
1722461386795.png

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I watched the men's gymnastics team doing the bars and floor thing..don't know the names of each one..I know absolutely nothing about gymnastics but watching them was impressive. I can't imagine the upper body strength those guys need. Glad they placed! Was cool to watch!

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I watched the women’s 1500 meter swim today. Katie Ladecki is awesome. When she won, not a single other swimmer was even on the tv screen
Seen that also..was pretty cool! It's great to see them beat their own records..I can't imagine the feeling of accomplishment.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
So we are watching and it's no longer meh or Satan? Good to know. Fwiw... I completely agree. I couldn't give two fucks about the politics. I thoroughly enjoy watching the best of the best compete with each other. Doesn't matter if it's fencing or badminton. These folks are truly impressive.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So we are watching and it's no longer meh or Satan? Good to know. Fwiw... I completely agree. I couldn't give two fucks about the politics. I thoroughly enjoy watching the best of the best compete with each other. Doesn't matter if it's fencing or badminton. These folks are truly impressive.
I am watching to support the athletes..they have no control what the people running the show do. I usually turn it off when there isn’t any action though.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Disparaging a religeon isn't politics springer.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just because a few here are talking about things in general, like an event that is arguably one of tbe Olds events in Olympic history doesn't mean they are watching the liberal media. Wrestling is talked about here because Wrestling imho still a nonwoke sport.

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
There was a few libs/woke on the wrestling team at NDSU.. but athletes are rarely concerned about politics while competing. Can't remember any time I knew my opponents politics unless I knew them outside of wrestling

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I went to Germany in the 80's no one drank water. Strangest thing in the world to me. After I got done wrestling, I stuck my head under a sink and rehydrated. A german guy looked at me like I was crazy, and took a drink himself. He said No Taste, and shook his head. They've been dumping their sewer in the rivers there for centuries. Sadly, the European settlers did the same thing when they settled here.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 74
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 24