Sushi

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’d rather eat pussy. Smells the same

The one rule I have as pertains to sushi is that if I can smell fish when I walk in the door of the restaraunt, I turn right back around and find a new place to eat...
If you can smell fish, that means that the meat has been improperly stored and bacteria have begun their process, which will make you sick..
A good sushi joint has no smell. Period....

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The one rule I have as pertains to sushi is that if I can smell fish when I walk in the door of the restaraunt, I turn right back around and find a new place to eat...
If you can smell fish, that means that the meat has been improperly stored and bacteria have begun their process, which will make you sick..
A good sushi joint has no smell. Period....

A good pussy joint has no smell either. Period...

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
For you guys that like sushi and want to push the limits a little bit, try sea urchin. Acquired taste and especially texture.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
so many jokes... all of them bad.... be an adult. be an adult. be an adult.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
so many jokes... all of them bad.... be an adult. be an adult. be an adult.

954F78F0-AEA7-4E03-ACED-FF5517AD2EC9.jpeg

AaronJ

Founding Member
Founding Member
For you guys that like sushi and want to push the limits a little bit, try sea urchin. Acquired taste and especially texture.

Uni. I had it last weekend. I didnt care for it.

last week I also had a sushi roll with a raw quail egg yolk on it. When you bit it the yolk ran into the center of the roll. Surprisingly good.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member

last week I also had a sushi roll with a raw quail egg yolk on it. When you bit it the yolk ran into the center of the roll. Surprisingly good.
I’ll eat raw meat, raw fish, hell I’ve even eaten pig brains and cow brains but raw eggs is where I draw the line. I get queasy just thinking about it.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

side note how is Carson Wentz been doing this year?[/QUOTE]
have you ever seen a turtle on its back in the middle of a highway??

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
And now we are heading down the devils road.

and juanr is driving

Oh Most Merciful God, be with us.

- - - Updated - - -

Hillbilly Sushi

featuring roadkill bits of meat on cold mealy thus tasteless rice

could be a new thing one of you entrepreneurs should jump on

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
My local grocery store starting making sushi rolls this week in the deli. I decide it was time to try it considering I’m a meat and potatoes guy and all other food be damned, it wasn’t bad at all. I’ll get it again considering at least once a week I make a trip there, my new treat. That little glob of green pasty shit sure knocked my dick in the dirt though, it should’ve come with a warning of some kind to not eat it all at once on one piece, I’ll avoid that glob from now on because I’m pretty sure it tried to kill me.

When you're down the Bismarck way try to stop in at Oahu (former Burger King on Gateway Mall property). They have really, really good sushi, plus the shashimi and poke bowls. You would have to pick from 50 different sushi rolls, though, and that always presents me with a dilemma.

Yes, watch the green pasty stuff. Get a bigger set of balls and drop that mound of blob directly into your throat hatch! :;:stirthepot
Just make sure to have some bread ready.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member

There's a little Asian place in Paris Las Vegas that has awesome oyster shooters and they put a raw quail egg in there as well.

Boone Caudill

I spent a couple days down off the tip of Louisiana fishing a few years back. We came in with a bunch of yellowfin one day, and made fresh sashimi that same evening. Apparently everybody did it, because the lodge fridge was filled with soy sauce and wasabi. Damn was that good.

I also have an acquaintance that shall remain un-named that made "Walleye" sashimi up north of the border for his group a few years ago. They all got worms..........every damn one of them that tried it. Thankfully I wasn't on that trip.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the stuff is ok. Had it only in nice restaurants. More like an appetizer than a meal to me. I am like: When's the steak coming after?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
The 2020 Rice Challenge.

1. Make some really good white rice. Basmati, Jasmine, short grain (sushi), etc. (and use a rice cooker - you dolt - it's the 21st century)
2. Put rice it in the fridge until cold. (ie crumbly)
3. Take it out of fridge. Imagine what it looked/smelled like before it got fridge cold.
4. Attempt to eat a spoonful... with some semblance of joy/satisfaction. Good luck just getting it to go into and stay in the spoon by the way. It'll probably crumble under pressure and fly over half the kitchen when it finally breaks.
5. OK, got a nice mouth full? Don't spit it out. That's right - chew those miserable crumbly little marbles of waxy sadness until you can gut them. No beverage cheating - no washing that stuff down - get those salivary glands pumping.

Please report any cases of successfully enduring the 2020 Rice Challenge. ;:;popcorn

Also - re sashimi
If it smells like a fish, it is not a dish.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I spent a couple days down off the tip of Louisiana fishing a few years back. We came in with a bunch of yellowfin one day, and made fresh sashimi that same evening. Apparently everybody did it, because the lodge fridge was filled with soy sauce and wasabi. Damn was that good.

I also have an acquaintance that shall remain un-named that made "Walleye" sashimi up north of the border for his group a few years ago. They all got worms..........every damn one of them that tried it. Thankfully I wasn't on that trip.

The Rooster bar up at skunk bay has a minnow shot. Never had one, but several of my McKenzie bay buddies head that direction by pontoon and have had them. Always made me wonder what that little minnow was thinking last. I bet it wasn't how warm the rice is in this freaks belly.

Do the farts subsequently smell of pussy?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 42
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14