`/*%$ taxes

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone here up on us layed off because of corvid? 2020...my tax lady sucker punched me friday fricking up the weekend with my tax bill because of unemployment even tho I had my fed tax taken out each week,news over the weekend said the irs won't nail us this year,anyone here know for sure?if this is bullshit might need to sell a kidney.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like your Federal withholding wasn't high enough. Might want to bump it up so you don't get caught again next year.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like your Federal withholding wasn't high enough. Might want to bump it up so you don't get caught again next year.

here in minnesota best they could do for federal was 10% or so I was told,next year? with luck I'll be fully retired if I can swing living off my SS income,been sucking off my 401k last couple years to stay afloat,time will tell.

ranger150

★ Legendary Member
You pay taxes on the normal unemployment. Don't pay taxes on the $600.00/wk. added to unemployment. Not sure though. Lets talk about property taxes again!!

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
fair share.jpg

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haven't gone into see the tax man yet, but last year we were hit with a significant cunt punch when all said and done.
I feel like I am over paying my fair share, and for some GD reason it keeps getting worse.

We also don't get the neat little "stimulus" checks, but sure as fuck are paying for them.

Anyone who votes for this liberal nonsense really needs to reexamine the their values.

How much of what someone else earns is justified to be redistributed?

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Haven't gone into see the tax man yet, but last year we were hit with a significant cunt punch when all said and done.
I feel like I am over paying my fair share, and for some GD reason it keeps getting worse.

We also don't get the neat little "stimulus" checks, but sure as fuck are paying for them.

Anyone who votes for this liberal nonsense really needs to reexamine the their values.

Just wait til you start paying off millennials’ student loans and hopefully mine too!!! lol sorry.....

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member

Preach it brother, preach it! I get pissed every year I do my taxes when the tax woman unveils for me all the new shit that raises my overall tax bill. Obama lied, Trump wasn't much better, and Biden has already dusted off Obama's bingo card for another go at things.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member

I resemble this comment. I don't even get credit for my kids. They like to "phase" a guy out of all stimulus and deductions.

Skullet

Established Member
Under the new round of government insanity the first 10,200 of unemployment is exempt from tax. If your total income is less than 100k you can figure this new break will reduce your tax bill by 1300 bucks or so.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member

fuckers... stimulus check???

we were bent over so far the last few years we weren't able to stand straight again till the 4th of july... we thought the fireworks were celebrating us being able to actually see the sky...

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Under the new round of government insanity the first 10,200 of unemployment is exempt from tax. If your total income is less than 100k you can figure this new break will reduce your tax bill by 1300 bucks or so.

this helps somewhat thanx skullet welcome news as a single white tax payer we sure take it in the ass,kinda like none white farmers getting a break from the feds this year,WTF is that about? Our farmer's struggle,all of them what does skin color have to do with who get's the aid?

Last edited:

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member

I really think this is B.S. THERE ARE 1000'S of jobs out there for people to work. The first 10,200.00 I make is taxed. Everyone should have to pay there fair share. Just because a person is lazy and dont want to work, why should the working class people have to pay there way.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 83
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31