fruity example: starfire

- - - Updated - - -

Adrian

- - - Updated - - -

adrian.bmp

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never seen that mix before. Be interesting to see her as an adult. We've been struggling with names as well so I'm of no help.

I had never heard of it either. Her sisters had much more of a setter face and ears. So far her body resembles a gsp more. Time will tell i guess.

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
How about Nova (supernova)

You sir just won the contest. Unless you are reserving Nova for yourself, that may just have to be her name.

DEF: A supernova is a stellar explosion that briefly outshines an entire galaxy, radiating as much energy as the Sun or any ordinary star is expected to emit over its entire life span

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
We're currently down to a few names out of the pool of a hundred we started with. In no particular order:

-Barkley
-Ari (short for ferrari)
-Rossa (short for Testarossa)

We don't have thing for the high end car, but they're typically red and fast.

-Wrigley
-Fenny (fenway)

-Vlad the Impaler*

*denotes my choice with my wife rolling her eyes.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
You sir just won the contest. Unless you are reserving Nova for yourself, that may just have to be her name.

DEF: A supernova is a stellar explosion that briefly outshines an entire galaxy, radiating as much energy as the Sun or any ordinary star is expected to emit over its entire life span

nice! we weren't planning on using that name so go right ahead.

- - - Updated - - -

So she can disappoint me for over 100 years.

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
We're currently down to a few names out of the pool of a hundred we started with. In no particular order:

-Barkley
-Ari (short for ferrari)
-Rossa (short for Testarossa)

We don't have thing for the high end car, but they're typically red and fast.

-Wrigley
-Fenny (fenway)

-Vlad the Impaler*

Vex. Short for Vexilar.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gunner, hunter, camo, Remington, loomis, or any of the other catche names your generation thinks is NEAT for a human baby...haha

#grumpyoldnewfanglednamehater

I like the name penis, and you would look real fancy yelling that in the field too.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
nice! we weren't planning on using that name so go right ahead.

- - - Updated - - -

So she can disappoint me for over 100 years.

I personally think of double mint gum and those corny old commercials. "Double your pleasure, double your fun with double mint double mint gum"...show shot of twin hot chicks...the end.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
short one syllable names are the best my past dog names were zak, gus, jess but like a buddy told me Hey is a good name because you use that a lot.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg
This is my GSP Sage. She will be ten this month. She had tons of personality growing up, and still does, she just isn't as annoying any more. Loves everything about what I'm doing more than I do. I got lucky to get a dog this great. She had a hunting accident when she was 3ish. She got a couple thorns in her chest that got infected and could have taken her life. Then about two years ago I was out of town for work and she got away from my mom and was hit by a car in the front part of her body. I got the call about it from the vet because my mom couldn't find her and a passer by happened to find her then take her to the vet clinic. She had a blown out knee, fractured ribs and collar bone and a broken upper jaw, a bunch of her top teeth were crammed into her nasal passage.

She is tougher than shit and pulled through it. Her hunting was finished, her back leg doesn't bend very well, her nose was destroyed but she still tries harder than the other dogs.

image.jpg

She is tired in this pic and is trying to get me to take her to her bed. She won't usually sleep in her bed until I'm in my bed.

Last edited:

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpgMy first puppy. Have had plenty of dogs but they were all rescues or give away dogs. This one is a pooping and peeing machine so far. Lol. Supposed to be a pointing lab. We will see. I think he pointed the cat once.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Remington

317ff5a.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

or something astronomic (but not fruity) that plays off the bright star on her chest

par for the course - always the bridesmaid, never the bride. ;:;banghead

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
-Vlad the Impaler*

My dog's "official" name includes "harbinger of death to the feathered". Scratch Vladimir's tummy for me.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a friend with a cat who's official name is "Scratch Fury: Destroyer of Worlds". That cat has plotted my murder many times.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 227
  • This month: 151
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 70