The Dog Thread

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
yes, coon are fairly common in nd..........

so did you get covered in red mist when you pulled the trigger? PERSONALLY, i would've taken a few steps back

Hey You. You have never ever given anyone at NDA a thumbs up? That seems sociopathological.

(that may be my first use of that word - if it is one)

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was awarded the dumb ass award. Its an honor bequest on the willing to look foolish for the greater good.
So the rest of you guys can stir in your envy, its queer like extra sauce on a pizza

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems places in Minot you have to order extra to get any.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey You. You have never ever given anyone at NDA a thumbs up? That seems sociopathological.

(that may be my first use of that word - if it is one)

thou sayest it

AND

it's cuz i don't approve of any dis bs

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll add to this thread in less than two weeks. As of right now, the wife who wanted nothing to do with a dog has bought a dog bed, toys, training books, and leashes and collars (multiples). Full nesting mode.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll add to this thread in less than two weeks. As of right now, the wife who wanted nothing to do with a dog has bought a dog bed, toys, training books, and leashes and collars (multiples). Full nesting mode.

Hahaha. You are soooo going to be a dad inside a year.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was awarded the dumb ass award. Its an honor bequest on the willing to look foolish for the greater good.
So the rest of you guys can stir in your envy, its queer like extra sauce on a pizza

yuck, that is queer. minimal zza sauce for this guy, more cheese and meat. thank you.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

that's funny

advice: get a dog bed with bolsters or whatever they are (raised sections like a couch) or that lil weasel will sleep and lay his head on anything BUT his bed

that was Royce's attitude anyway until we got one with bolsters

0G012FDltbrn.jpg

Royce has permission to join us in bed for coffee in the morning - but other than that he's not allowed - doesn't even give us the "permission to climb aboard?" look anymore except for coffee

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
and get a monster kennel right off the bat - since that'll be their prison for extended periods until/unless they conform to civilized behavior (lessens guilt when you lock them up and go to work for the day)

:;:smokin

- - - Updated - - -

can we super please quit talking about queers and extra sauce?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
having owned a dozen or more dogs, I have yet to have one that will not destroy those bed pillow things. Within a week of getting them, my dogs have them ripped apart and the filling all over the place.
I now use an old shaggy rug, tough as queer sauce, that the dog is incapable of destroying, ripping, etc. I want them to be comfy but them sonsabitches (literally) don't seem to understand the purpose of these comforts.

haha, #guywholikesextraqueersauce

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
i also got a nice bed for my dog and with in about an hour he had re arranged the stuffing to his approval which was every where but in the bed

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
aaaaaaaaa.jpg
My 8 year old chocolate lab, great family dawg and hunter! Plus she is a Colts fan!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
never rubbed my dogs nose in shit, cause they never made that mistake in my house. But when you purchase a fancy new "pillow" and come home and its all tore to bits, I kinda wanted to rub his nose in shit... relax guys, I said kinda wanted to.

one guy threatened to rub poopie in my face if I was to deuce on the ice, he must have thought I ruined a pillow

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 62
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 19