The "NEW" SB 2315 - Pucker Up Buttercup!

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Grand Forks Herald:

The bill passed on a 28-18 vote. No one spoke in opposition to the bill, though Sen. Erin Oban, D-Bismarck, questioned logistics, including what happens if the database does not get to a functional point and whether there was a fiscal note or appropriation attached to the bill.”
I had a great conversation with Oban over emails and I hope she can get some of my concerns addressed. As a republican it’s sad that I had such a good conversation with her, but not as such with a senator from my own party.

Uncle Jimbo

★★★★ Legendary Member
I had a great conversation with Oban over emails and I hope she can get some of my concerns addressed. As a republican it’s sad that I had such a good conversation with her, but not as such with a senator from my own party.

Erin has always been good about responding to emails I send and has been more than willing to thoroughly research issues related to hunting, fishing, and the outdoors. I see her as an ally when it comes to sportsman issues in ND.

frozen4sioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im absolutely disgusted with the lumbering herd of arrogant old RINOs in the ND legislature.

I'm done.

And NO i wont be supporting the bat shit crazy dem canadates that pop up in my district.... but I will not ever support these guys again.

In fact after looking over the actual number of people needed to toss them out... IT IS TIME TO ACTIVATE and relegate fake republicans in favor of actual conservatives.

There is zero chance my district ever elects a D...
Only the primary matters... Thats why they fake the R ....
less than 2500 people vote in the primary.... so 13-1400 people is all it takes to wipe out arrogant RINOism.

Seriously, why do we keep putting up with the foolish crap from these dinosaurs?

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
There can be better days through better ways. First you have to admit there is a problem then work together on a solution. If you can't get past the first step you are part of the reason we are having this discussion.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

are they trying to bury the actual cost in the state ITD budget?.

1. 3. State fiscal effect detail: For information shown under state fiscal effect in 1A, please:
    1. Revenues: Explain the revenue amounts. Provide detail, when appropriate, for each revenue type and fund
      affected and any amounts included in the executive budget.

The effect on revenue is unknown.

2. Expenditures: Explain the expenditure amounts. Provide detail, when appropriate, for each agency, line item, and
      fund affected and the number of FTE positions affected.

The proposed amendment would not require additional game and fish staff. The publicly accessible database andthe mapping application would require approx. $250K for IT programming. This database is contingent upon ITD’s2019-21 budget request for a GIS-Statewide Land Parcel system.

C. Appropriations: Explain the appropriation amounts. Provide detail, when appropriate, for each agency and fundaffected. Explain the relationship between the amounts shown for expenditures and appropriations. Indicate whetherthe appropriation or a part of the appropriation is included in the executive budget or relates to a continuingappropriation.
    Increase appropriation Operating line $250,000.Name: Kim Kary
    Agency: Game & FishTelephone: 328-6605
    Date Prepared: 02/19/2019

Last edited:

fireone

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Don't know but lower the cost from 1.1 million to 1/4 makes it an easier sell to the legislature. Fake fiscal note? Shit who knows, they lied about everything else.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
we have to stop supporting these politicians monetarily That's the first thing to be done. Then kick these old codgers out. And then we need to initiate term limits. Two terms and get the hell out of there.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I hear they are voteing themselfs a raise for all the good work they do screwing the people over.

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The real problem revolves around the question of who can dedicate 3-4 months of their time to go play legislator? That’s certainly not practical for most of us in the real world, so these are the people we end up with. Food for thought.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88