The "Off-Beat" forum

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
The site now pulls pics from forum threads and posts them into the "Pics" and "Recent Pics" areas of the site. Because of this, I have created an "Off-Beat" forum for general discussion threads that have pics that are not necessarily suited for these areas, or if you simply want a thread that does not push the pics to those areas, post your threads there.

Untitled.jpg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes I see that when one shares I for one need to use a better judgment knowing how sick and twisted our world has become doesn't need to be shared. I know another site I'm on which is a far right site will actually blur the pic and the only way you can see the pic is by physically clicking on it. Kind of like the NSFW category which I know I have in the past have pushed an agenda especially when it comes to educating people on the dark and sadistic people who are trying to exploit our children.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I’m okay with those threads being shared. I think some of the pics from those threads being populated into the pics section might not be universally enjoyed, is all.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80