The Real Snow

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
V do you know how to get a hold of snow for us as well as 2400 they are nda family I for one would like to know if they are OK.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
V do you know how to get a hold of snow for us as well as 2400 they are nda family I for one would like to know if they are OK.
I am pretty sure 2400 had some health issues, but I do not know what came of that. I have tried emailing him, multiple times, but no response.

I can try emailing snow.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am pretty sure 2400 had some health issues, but I do not know what came of that. I have tried emailing him, multiple times, but no response.

I can try emailing snow.
You are a good man V keep up the good work even if that entails doing nothing at all.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where is he? Been gone too long!
Hey zog,thanx for the heads up, Vollmer has been trying to get me logged back in,takes an act of God with all the security and hoop jumpin,me Mr none techy and no computer since I finally retired,only have this cell phone,ugh.miss nodak members and threads,life has me spinning in my tracks,been a downer,two family members recently past away, then if that wasn't bad enough my gun dog Duce blind sided me and passed away 11/13/2022,still grieving as he was not only my gun dog but also my therapy pooch. (PTSD),ALWAYS with me24/7,life goes on but a struggle right now.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hang in there Snow! As you know "if the path you are on is uphill, it's the right one!"

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey zog,thanx for the heads up, Vollmer has been trying to get me logged back in,takes an act of God with all the security and hoop jumpin,me Mr none techy and no computer since I finally retired,only have this cell phone,ugh.miss nodak members and threads,life has me spinning in my tracks,been a downer,two family members recently past away, then if that wasn't bad enough my gun dog Duce blind sided me and passed away 11/13/2022,still grieving as he was not only my gun dog but also my therapy pooch. (PTSD),ALWAYS with me24/7,life goes on but a struggle right now.
That sucks sorry about that. If your wanting another puppy I know of some nice golden litters right now. A little one chewing all your shit up and keeping you busy might be just what the doctor ordered.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
That sucks sorry about that. If your wanting another puppy I know of some nice golden litters right now. A little one chewing all your shit up and keeping you busy might be just what the doctor ordered.
this right here is why my current buddy, is my last buddy.
I will miss having a dog, but my time is no longer dog friendly.

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
sorry to hear about your recent losses, losing pets is a really tough thing for me. But, Glad you are back in!

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanx guyz for the kind words...

Agreed about another pupper,was on the fence at my age,but I caved in,my golden breeder had several champion Goldens she breeds,usually takes 1-2years to get a pup,after I shared the news about my boi Duce she contacted me in regards of a pup she had returned to her for ??

Pup is 12 weeks, house broken, retrieving to hand and as Kurt stated tearing shit up,it helps to lesson the sting,But....

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanx guyz for the kind words...

Agreed about another pupper,was on the fence at my age,but I caved in,my golden breeder had several champion Goldens she breeds,usually takes 1-2years to get a pup,after I shared the news about my boi Duce she contacted me in regards of a pup she had returned to her for ??

Pup is 12 weeks, house broken, retrieving to hand and as Kurt stated tearing shit up,it helps to lesson the sting,But....
cant have a puppy post with no pics. if you have an i phone pick full site and you can post picks just like on the computer

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry for the tough times. I am sure your new pup will be awesome. Name? and pictures!

Ever been to the Backroads steakhouse in Evansville? With all the shutdown BS we have met our daughter from the cities down there a few times in the last year? Neat older place with great food.

Take care, be safe, and have a Blessed Christmas.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad to hear you are doing OK Snow. Sorry for your losses.
Take care my friend!

Losing a dear friend.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84