the smoking gun(broken cell)

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
They caneed get the texts half a dozen ways without his phone. Given the shit on some people's phones these days, I am not one bit surprised he destroyed it.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have 2 phones at the bottom of McKenzie bay, he would be more than welcome to add his to my collection.
I guess that is what I would have come up with.

I agree, Anybody in their right mind would have came up with a better answer, It must be his lawyers trying to make a bold statement of some sort. If nothing else , Just to show he has a healthy set of balls that won't be deflated.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have 2 phones at the bottom of McKenzie bay, he would be more than welcome to add his to my collection.
I guess that is what I would have come up with.

I have a couple pair of sunglasses, an ipod, and 2 poles there too. I know I am likely forgetting some other items.

is martinslanding's phone also a part of the McKenzie Collection?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
is martinslanding's phone also a part of the McKenzie Collection?

No that one is in my dresser drawer. Infact I will be in Fargo tomorrow and Sunday, maybe I should meet up with him and return it..haha

Its more fun to hear about it from time to time though.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
probably smart of brady to destroy his phone. that's all he needed was the the media blowing something else up on him. what if he had one of those Romulus and edgar messages that were popular awhile back on there? then the media would throw the racist card on him. I'd venture to guess most all teams in the NFL would use any tactic available to win if they knew there was little chance of being caught. in hindsight its a whole 4 gamed for brady. the pats will go 2-2 to start the season then win out the rest of there games and make a deep playoff run. happens every year. who knows how long they had been deflating balls but the game in question against the colts they beat them 45-8. . . . . I don't think that was the deciding factor in the outcome of that game

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I miss Romulus and Edgar. "Hey Edgar...come get your cousin out of my grandpa's sweat lodge. He's blowin buck snot all over in there."

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh I'm sorry, was this thread going somewhere?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh I'm sorry, was this thread going somewhere?
I have read most of your posts and have come to the conclusion that you have nothing really to contribute on any thread you comment on so carry on. Yeah, I am playing with a full deck of cards, MEH:;:thumbsup

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have read most of your posts and have come to the conclusion that you have nothing really to contribute on any thread you comment on so carry on. Yeah, I am playing with a full deck of cards, MEH:;:thumbsup

like looking in a mirror, eh lunky

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey Edgar I got some pinners, I'm coming over to pick you up, I'll be in the car with the donut tire...hahaha its funny cause its true

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lunky, now you're just making stuff up.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31