Tired of fishing?

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Need a break from fishing and hunting?

Sell John from Dickinson your fillets and you won't have to worry about buying a license for a few years!

Attachments

20240121_224028.jpg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Poor juanr doesn't even have any friends to gift him some snot rockets, it's really a sad day for the nda community 😢 😞 😕

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe 15 or 20 years ago, I ran across a similar ad on either Fishing Buddy or BismanOnline (I think it was the latter). I figured I'd be nice and just let the guy know that what he was asking was actually illegal in ND and he should probably take the ad down before NDGF ran across it.

SOB, that fella got all kinds of bent out of shape. There's a part of me that hopes he eventually got a call from NDGF.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
So pencils for sale on NDA is like oranges for sale on a Reno Nevada on ramp?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
oof... I knew @johnr wasn't the most skilled of fishermen - but this is downright heartbreaking :cry:
Haha.

I still have a good gubbersome amount of summer fish in the fridge, buddy and I caught 6 keepers yesterday. Unfortunately as Guy alludes to here, it was my 1 to his 5. I did however have a buddy heater that would not light the pilot light enough to reach to thermocoupler, so I was fiddling with that for a great portion of the start of our trip, as I am one of them guys that just cant let shit sit, its really not a great quality.
Bud had 3 fish caught before I even put a line in the water, up in the New Town area. Then coming home last evening the black ice hit, and we were stopped (by the cops) at the bottom of the breaks for over 2 hours waiting on the sanding trucks to make the loop once and back.

I would never advertise for fillets... that is not me. I don't even spell my name like that, stop looking at me, I am actually from south heart...

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha.

I still have a good gubbersome amount of summer fish in the fridge, buddy and I caught 6 keepers yesterday. Unfortunately as Guy alludes to here, it was my 1 to his 5. I did however have a buddy heater that would not light the pilot light enough to reach to thermocoupler, so I was fiddling with that for a great portion of the start of our trip, as I am one of them guys that just cant let shit sit, its really not a great quality.
Bud had 3 fish caught before I even put a line in the water, up in the New Town area. Then coming home last evening the black ice hit, and we were stopped (by the cops) at the bottom of the breaks for over 2 hours waiting on the sanding trucks to make the loop once and back.

I would never advertise for fillets... that is not me. I don't even spell my name like that, stop looking at me, I am actually from south heart...

Before living in South Heart and developing some rudimentary life skills, didja spend a few years up in Minot? :unsure:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha.

1705960870956.png

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Before living in South Heart and developing some rudimentary life skills, didja spend a few years up in Minot? :unsure:
I will be in Minot Wednesday through Friday this week for the KMOT ag show, but could never live in this town fulltime, as I am a Midget through and through.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
JuanR, you screwed up saying you will be here for the Ag show.

I have a reel deal for you while your in town.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
JuanR, you screwed up saying you will be here for the Ag show.

I have a reel deal for you while your in town.
I am participating in the dry January, so my guard will not be down like the usual "on the road sales show"...haha. Gonna be a real bitch being the sober fella out of the group of jackassery that I usually partake in.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84