Trolling motor problems

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
After Rmiller's post I forgot there was a power drive and a V2 power drive. I have a footpedal and a I pilot head for the V2. The I pilot head doesn't have a remote. I'd let either go cheap if your interested.

rodcontrol

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im interested in your I pilot head my number is 701 eight four zero eight five one two

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I'm not mistaken the V2 I pilot conversion renders the foot pedal useless as in it will no longer work. It will only run of the remote. So no remote no I pilot.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I'm not mistaken the V2 I pilot conversion renders the foot pedal useless as in it will no longer work. It will only run of the remote. So no remote no I pilot.

Correct. I own one, or I did. Actually, I guess I do again. It's complicated. Nonetheless, you are correct.

jmkilber

Hey all, just wanted to thank everyone for the advice on my trolling motor. Of course, I didn't listen to any of it.;:;banghead
I just bought the last foot pedal that Arlen had at A&G repair in Mandan. Upgrading to copilot for the old powerdrive just didn't seem worth it, not to mention that it sounds like they don't make that stuff anymore. So, I just took the easy way out and bought the foot pedal.

Thanks again.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member

Correct, luckily they sell replacement remotes.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 144
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51