Trophy Strike 120volt electric auger

sig357

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good morning fellow ice fishermen and women. I am wondering if anyone has any first hand experience with this auger. I am also considering the strike master this year. I haven't been all that impressed with my ion. Don't get me wrong it has got the job done but I know better ones may be out there.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hey sig...I sold my gas auger last week...have decided to go with the Strikemaster 40V Lithium...8 inch. Looked at the Ion X but comparisons head to head showed the Strikemaster cut faster and held a charge longer. Planning to pick one up Monday...maybe find some ice up north by next weekend to try it out. Never looked into the Trophy...watched a couple vids tho. Still gonna go with the Strikemaster.

Last edited:

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
from what i saw of the trophy strike one i want one... and if you are after a strike master you better get on it fast they only made 1000 this year

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
i ended up with a strikemaster too... my propane is bleeding oil all over my shop floor

wby257

Founding Member
Founding Member
I looked at the new Jiffy 40V at Scheels ice show in the parking lot a few weeks ago. I have 2 Ions but just couldnt pull the trigger on the jiffy. Its a nice auger thou.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 5
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 4
  • This month: 3
  • This month: 3