Tundra Owners

dbllung

Founding Member
Founding Member
I concur, I can't count the number of individuals that have told me over the years how much their fuel mileage improved once out of ND, and it didn't matter if it was car , truck motorcycle whatever. Thanks fuel companies for selling us the "good stuff".........:;:thumbsup

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
All this time I thought I was crazy. I've had much better mileage in Mt, Co, and Wy as well.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
fairly certain the altitude plays more of a factor than the gas itself ... straight up unleaded is straight up unleaded ... it's the ethanol blending that gets you ... but I concur...Rapid City and Colorado driving is much better on the MPGs hell even my old 1999 5.7L Suburban got over 20 MPG in Rapid City once

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is there a leveling kit installed on the front. Sometimes those aluminum spacers don't tighten down well.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
It has been my experience that whenever you ask anyone about the fuel economy of their pickup they will tell you about how it gets 24+ mpg driving 85 down the interstate against a head wind, every trip. It's a pickup and it gets pickup fuel economy! Now back to Dirty Mikes loose undercarriage and possible soup kitchen issues!

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
200.gif

Radar13

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cedric Theil had to replace my skid plate on my 16 Tundra. That made a cracking type sound When it was installed it was not lined up right when they torqued it tight and it bent

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy has a huge wiener! He took it out and shook it at me up in Winnipeg, I'm still ashamed of myself about it!

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy has a huge wiener! He took it out and shook it at me up in Winnipeg, I'm still ashamed of myself about it!

Question,

Was he holding it with those famous hands ? If so there could possibly be an miscalculation.

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
Unless it has dual wheels and or tandem axles it is not a truck.

- - - Updated - - -

21743215_706694899524907_7565185316332546927_n.jpg
;:;rofl

Yeah yeah yeah...you know what I mean, PICKUP haha. Put it this way, I'm glad this winter when its -30 and I bump a snow bank with the front end that I won't need a whole new bumper or "air dam"...GM did some things that are really annoying. Time will tell but so far i'm preferring the tundra.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;rofl

Yeah yeah yeah...you know what I mean, PICKUP haha. Put it this way, I'm glad this winter when its -30 and I bump a snow bank with the front end that I won't need a whole new bumper or "air dam"...GM did some things that are really annoying. Time will tell but so far i'm preferring the tundra.

Yup, I have a Nissan Pathfinder, a Toyota 4Runner, and a GMC Sierra, and I call all three of them "cars". Truth..

- - - Updated - - -

5'10" isn't all that bad. I don't bang my head on much. Jerks

Honestly, I would have never even started picking on your for being short (I'm only 6'0") except for the fact that you picked on yourself.

About the hands, I never noticed. About the penile size - I don't care. Nope.. Erasing it from my mind. Sorry Sub, that you have THAT burned into your subconscious..

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88