U.A.W strike?

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Good CEO's are the top 0.01% of the population. Add to the fact ridiculous regulation and crazy amounts of Human Resource management and you get super competitive companies for talent that can do the job without hanging themselves.
This was who could be a CEO..good or bad that's open to interpretation. Most large corporations the board and executive team(including Hr/legal etc.)run the show. CEO sits back and says ok what should I say in my speech. That is why I believe 25-35% could put a suit on and stand in front of people and read..shit look at biden..he can barely read and still half ass pulls it off. And yes in my opinion..very very very rare to find an actual good CEO.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't see that people put to much on being in charge of a company it's stressful yes but .01% you don't have allot of faith in your fellow man lol
You haven’t been around very much. The amount of dumb bastards walking this earth is staggering. I deal with it every day on every construction site I go to. I literally wonder how these dumb mother fuckers remember to breath.

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
I deal with the same people everyday also but these are the bottom of the barrel never finished high school people they are the majority I get it but I hope and pray there's better out there lol

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
And if you think the people here are dumb I've worked with people from every oil patch in the world and set foot on probably 1/2 so if want to see true uncivilized and uneducated cross the big pond and play in the sand..after spending 3 months working with supposably their smartest workforce it was truly hard to watch them think and learn I think I could have got more done with monkeys righty tightly lefty loosey took 3 weeks and that's all we did was turn bolts and stack valves...so I believe in a little education goes a long long ways...

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
with taxes it is more than that (homeless -- border influx)
I pay a huge portion of my income in taxes, not saying I pay more in taxes than the next fella, but percentage wise, it’s in that fucking 36% arena. I know to some the dollar amount might be small, but percentage of my income is huge.
So I am not counting what the government “steals” from me, but actual out of your pocket after the tax man takes his gd cut. What are you giving away.
Mrs johnr has a percentage, and it’s given every week, before I get to buy my ice cold Busch Lights. I come second, and actually feel good about it.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dont think people realize in the whole picture what the raise actually comes to is under 1% of the profits from what i read. I believe I read something on average a manufacturer make $1,300 - $1,500 on a vehicle. So it comes down to me paying $15.00 more for a vehicle. Well I can definitely say I won't complain about $15.
My uncle was very high up in Ford retired about 7 years ago he told me what they make on a pickup which was the area he ran. Whole lot more. Now was it before all expenses or after I don't recall. They are way overpaid in factory and want these new proposed increase damn I need to go take to boss man today.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My uncle was very high up in Ford retired about 7 years ago he told me what they make on a pickup which was the area he ran. Whole lot more. Now was it before all expenses or after I don't recall. They are way overpaid in factory and want these new proposed increase damn I need to go take to boss man today.
If you don't get a 40% increase, 19 holidays, and a 4 day work week, that CEO is a cocksucker, and you should stand out front with some nifty signs and do your part...

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't see that people put to much on being in charge of a company it's stressful yes but .01% you don't have allot of faith in your fellow man lol
I know a few folks in similar area. If they handed you their cell phone for a day, you would likely be peeing your pants in a fetal position.

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
I highly doubt that lol I dispatched a multi million dollar a month company for years averaging 30 calls an hr during the day it dropped to about 5 calls an hr at night but I was 24/7 doin it they get nights off so I think I could handle the phone.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
And BTW, I'm not saying I could do it. I think you really have to want that responsibility. Imagine the whole world watching your decisions on the fate of one of the largest manufacturers on the planet.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I highly doubt that lol I dispatched a multi million dollar a month company for years averaging 30 calls an hr during the day it dropped to about 5 calls an hr at night but I was 24/7 doin it they get nights off so I think I could handle the phone.
Insert your net worth here:

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
My net worth is shit I work for millionaires lol the oilfield isnt Ford lol the most of ever made in a year was 210k and I was on commission doin jobs and dispatcher on salary.. that was during the boom 200 plus rigs in the state now it's allot slower

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i never said it was up to anyone to take care of homelessness. it was an exercise in mathematics and the yugeness that is 1 with 9 zeros after it.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yeah if I remember right this was just an average. Probably more or less depending on the vehicle.
I also withhold making judgment on if somebody is way overpaid...way different if you are in their shoes. It's easy to judge outside looking in...this also goes for CEO....just feel they should take care of the employee fairly..what that is?? I guess up to them all to decide.

Last edited:

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
My net worth is shit I work for millionaires lol the oilfield isnt Ford lol the most of ever made in a year was 210k and I was on commission doin jobs and dispatcher on salary.. that was during the boom 200 plus rigs in the state now it's allot slower
The only thing a person can’t truly argue with is results.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 28