U.A.W strike?

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Don't worry everyone, like I said before the companies have the politicians in there pocket..they have to save a little face though before they do anything. They will then come out guns ablazing telling you all how they are fighting for you....just wait.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member

Biden to walk the picket line in Michigan to support UAW strikers​

Why take sides rather than being the mediator bringing both sides together????????????? Dementia man's handlers have got it wrong. FJB

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
New vehicle inventory is very close to what is considered average. I remember having car guys telling me the that dealerships would never have cars on the lot like before covid that is bs. Strike may help the supply go down and help the demand.

Boats look to be over average in my opinion. I say it again --- look at the wages paid in those boat manufacturing places well below what the car makers are getting -yet they charge more.

I will say 2023 --- very few of my friends are buying shit other than Beer 😁
Short, this is true,dealers today are not allowed to over stock retail inventory, today ordering stock vehicles its called "turn and earn" quarterly,

Example, dealer sells 2-300 units in one quarter,thats what they earn for following quarter allocation, otherwise over stock sits,after 90days dealer pays interest %1/2% of invoice, then dealers bitch to corporate, they need financial help,big rebates follow,in 2019 Chevrolet had $10-$12k off sticker in the midwest territory,before body style tweak on light duty trucks,since 2020 covid factories shut down,inventory dried up,little to zero rebates,ppl needing new paid sticker period,this is the new norm for now,this strike today spread to 20 other states,GM,GMC maybe ford? Will shit their pants as this strike moves forward,im curious about out sourcing production,will mexico expand more plants,canada?

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Short, this is true,dealers today are not allowed to over stock retail inventory, today ordering stock vehicles its called "turn and earn" quarterly,

Example, dealer sells 2-300 units in one quarter,thats what they earn for following quarter allocation, otherwise over stock sits,after 90days dealer pays interest %1/2% of invoice, then dealers bitch to corporate, they need financial help,big rebates follow,in 2019 Chevrolet had $10-$12k off sticker in the midwest territory,before body style tweak on light duty trucks,since 2020 covid factories shut down,inventory dried up,little to zero rebates,ppl needing new paid sticker period,this is the new norm for now,this strike today spread to 20 other states,GM,GMC maybe ford? Will shit their pants as this strike moves forward,im curious about out sourcing production,will mexico expand more plants,canada?
Read mexico shut their train traffic down due to migrants so doubtful they would shift down there.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
The strikers said they don't want him there. Want to bet he gets booed
Lol,agreed Obi,better yet protesters lined up with FJB signs....

Numb nutts ain't fooling anyone, "photo op" sniffing for union votes,just like the millions of illegals invading our country, votes,illegals if allowed to vote in our governmental elections, we'll see how this plays out,alot of citizen disparity across our country,something gotta give for positive change

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

Biden to walk the picket line in Michigan to support UAW strikers​

Why take sides rather than being the mediator bringing both sides together????????????? Dementia man's handlers have got it wrong. FJB
He won't last long, he'll trip and get hurt.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
He won't last long, he'll trip and get hurt.
That some beech can barely shuffle let alone walk,its painful watching this clown in public, forget about listening to his mumbling rants,im not bi-lingo...well kinda, i picked up some spanish over the years, import vocabulary like "pour some more " and " mos cervasa "

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bottom line ---- they negotiate settle something and then the layoffs begin. They have already started in other lines of manufacturing. We will bounce through December and then they will say were in a recession.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
ford.JPG

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113