UFC 200 Lesnar vs Hunt

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very good point, people could get SEVERELY injured. Especially by that freaking monster.

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
He got hit for a banned substance. That could be anything such as diuretics, Advil, or steroids. I doubt it is steroids. He passed all the tests leading up and failed the one closest to the fight. Not saying he has never been on PEDS, but it is doubtful that that is what he tested positive for. The USADA testing is very thorough. They don't just test for steroids. Lots of other banned substances. Half the stuff you can buy at GFC would get you to test positive for banned substances.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep it could be darn near anything. At the same time it's hard to take athlete's word with this stuff. With that kind of money on the tables they can afford doping doctors that are just as good or better then the testers. Lance Armstrong stayed ahead of the game for a long time.

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
He got hit for a banned substance. That could be anything such as diuretics, Advil, or steroids. I doubt it is steroids. He passed all the tests leading up and failed the one closest to the fight. Not saying he has never been on PEDS, but it is doubtful that that is what he tested positive for. The USADA testing is very thorough. They don't just test for steroids. Lots of other banned substances. Half the stuff you can buy at GFC would get you to test positive for banned substances.

Haha you believe that? He failed a test before the fight then failed a test on fight night. The banned substance was not advil it was an estrogen blocker which apparently they take after a cycle of roids same thing Jon Jones got busted for. Can't blame Lesnar much though dude made 2.5 million now is back to the WWE getting a hefty paycheck

Last edited:

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just figured these guys would be smart enough to cycle of whatever crap they are taking. Apparently not. There are several top fighters that just don't seem to do as well in fights as before the USADA testing. I'm sure most fighters are or were on some kind of PEDS.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
maybe he could pursue that sausage waiter job he has been prepping for

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119