UFO Whistle Blower

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
My question is I wonder what the elites are planning now? Something big that they can blame on aliens? It’s really odd that they are pushing this alien crap all the sudden. If they have proof and want to convince people show us this proof of alien craft or bodies. It’s all bullshit and they are up to some sh@t IMO.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
My question is I wonder what the elites are planning now? Something big that they can blame on aliens? It’s really odd that they are pushing this alien crap all the sudden. If they have proof and want to convince people show us this proof of alien craft or bodies. It’s all bullshit and they are up to some sh@t IMO.
IDK man. They're not all lying.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
IDK. Science pivoted away from God when it should've tried to explain Him. I don't buy "Time and Energy coalescing into Matter". IMHO without matter there is NO time or energy. I believe the simplest definition of Time is a measured interval between two events. Events do not happen without matter.

Before you want to debate: I am THE retard which barely graduated HS. I watch NOVA on PBS.

We may be "bugs in a jar"; even biologically engineered by "creatures": We still have God.

That is all.

Last edited:

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
UFO.png

Our son just sent us this photo he took of a UFO that landed on the beach near them. State of Washington near the Pacific Ocean.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agreed,something is fishy,folks in Quebec yesterday said clear clean air while nyc is covered in orange smokey air,one report said aliens were
observed very tall,rounding up children,haha...maybe a new type of drag show....

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im skeptical, the 'whistleblower' was approved to relay this information, so technically hes not a whistleblower at all, hes just a govt spokesperson. Also he seems uncredible, too much of a pretty boy and too young...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75