UFO's

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Or food,maybe just maybe we're being farmed...

Back in the 90's all over the news,cattle mutilation and alien abduction was common bar talk...lol
watch the movie "Jupiter Rising" or some name like that, with the hot chick from 70s Show.... find out what we really are...

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have always found it difficult to believe that we are alone in the Universe.

Doesn't mean they are so advanced as to be able to reach Earth tho.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Until we can see a live ufo siting being televised on a world broadcast via News Channel or internet site I'm going to stay skeptical. Granted the evidence that is out there now is compelling for those who want to be believe that we are not alone but like Allen said it's hard to believe that we are the only intelligent species in the whole universe that our creator made.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
As much as I like the narrative that this is another distraction.This has been going on since trump was in office and these hearings were in the works for well over a year. It’s probably closer to to men in black than most are willing to or want to believe

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
This has been going on since trump was in office and these hearings were in the works for well over a year.
I'm sure it's been going on for 50 years, I simply suspect the timing of this news. Anytime something spectacular comes on the news we need to ask ourselves what is Washington up to now.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
the recent news crap is likely cover up driven... but in my not so certain opinion, they are out there... they are likely here.... probably been here for thousand years or more... probably found the people of earth to be violent, treacherous, and untrustworthy... a response to the way "we" are is they choose to be less visible than we like... perhaps the alien "visits" have ramped up when they noticed we had developed arms that can destroy the planet? Fun stuff to wonder about, believe? umm, maybe not

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
FB_IMG_1690651986083.jpg

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
IDK--"They" say the BB has been photographed and is the result of "time" and "energy" coalescing into matter. How the hell does two abstracts produce a solid? NO. Without matter the other two can't exist.

That is all.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gee,now that the biden crime family has once again been exposed,no more spy balloons or UFO encounter 's,hmmmm

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey!!! I know!!! Let's indict Trump again!!

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh,PS....today,did you know covid is making a come back? Here we go again, release the killer hornets.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey!!! I know!!! Let's indict Trump again!!
Never ending witch hunt...disgusting...and scary our doj dhs are so corrupt and out of control with so much power...nothing can be done as they put the screws to we the people and our country

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88