Crude oil prices!

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Your leading the pack of retardation
Thanks. It's meaningless coming from you. I see people like you almost everyday at my job. Wearing their trump gear like it's still 2020, can't talk about anything but politics. Seems they could bitch about a blow job. What a miserable way to live. A person can see the wrong in the world and still appreciate the good.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks. It's meaningless coming from you. I see people like you almost everyday at my job. Wearing their trump gear like it's still 2020, can't talk about anything but politics. Seems they could bitch about a blow job. What a miserable way to live. A person can see the wrong in the world and still appreciate the good.
I see it now,full time master baiter buger flipper...lol

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m sure our good friends The Saudis who brought us 9/11, increased production a few years back to break our frackers, and is now helping Russia make a killing on oil have nothing to do with this.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
correct... you should know by now that biden controls not only the US market and production. but, he also controls world wide oil markets and production. insert sarcastic emoji here ^^^

but, for arguments sake, lets say it all falls on the president since someone is going to say they have more control than i want to believe. the below link shows average production over trumps 48 months was 334,347 thousand barrels per month. in bidens first 30 months, the average field production of crude has been 358,434 thousand barrels per month.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MCRFPUS1&f=M

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
correct... you should know by now that biden controls not only the US market and production. but, he also controls world wide oil markets and production. insert sarcastic emoji here ^^^

but, for arguments sake, lets say it all falls on the president since someone is going to say they have more control than i want to believe. the below link shows average production over trumps 48 months was 334,347 thousand barrels per month. in bidens first 30 months, the average field production of crude has been 358,434 thousand barrels per month.

You are right, Bidenomics is totally working

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Snow do you have a trump hat? If not get yourself one to please Freedom. db
Oh hell yeah,"trumpy bear" bobble head on my truck dash,sittin on the chag carpet...hahaha

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
"You're" I mean if you're going to insult someone you should probably use grammar that even a 10yr old knows.
Not really trying to defend anyone here but maybe he was using his phone like I do and just hit the post button without realizing the grammatical error as the phone changed it..happens to me all the time..even if I was insulting someone or they were insulting me I wouldn't use a grammar error as an insult or comeback since I and I am sure alot of fellow NDA members don't proof read the post they are about to make. I would guess for most these posts are definitely not the most important part of the day to even worry about something like that.....or maybe not...

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh ffs,hopefully you get the drift...jhc now we have grammer police on nda.meh.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
john, i never said bidenomics was working. in fact, i never even mentioned his economic policies. i was just pointing out that a president doesn't control the price of crude as much as folks like to think. that's all.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll send him mine, made in the USA unlike most you see. No Kurt this is not a burner account. Just a long time reader who pokes the bear when people get stupid.
Are we sure this is not camper's 2nd account? Long time reading member whole whopping 1.5 years god that feels like life time?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not really trying to defend anyone here but maybe he was using his phone like I do and just hit the post button without realizing the grammatical error as the phone changed it..happens to me all the time..even if I was insulting someone or they were insulting me I wouldn't use a grammar error as an insult or comeback since I and I am sure alot of fellow NDA members don't proof read the post they are about to make. I would guess for most these posts are definitely not the most important part of the day to even worry about something like that.....or maybe not...
*a lot

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
john, i never said bidenomics was working. in fact, i never even mentioned his economic policies. i was just pointing out that a president doesn't control the price of crude as much as folks like to think. that's all.
Nope you are a biden lover.... plain and simple :oops::oops:😘

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are we sure this is not camper's 2nd account? Long time reading member whole whopping 1.5 years god that feels like life time?
I guarantee you I don’t have a second account. I think you’d be surprised how many more of us, who don’t have our heads buried up the maga movements asses, are on this site and watch this shit show in amazement.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hahaha...and bidens shit show? Hahaha, wow.Yeah all 3 of you anti trump,contribute nothing to this outdoor site,just troll politics 😄

Last edited:

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member

You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to understand why productions up

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Hahaha...and bidens shit show? Hahaha, wow.Yeah all 3 of you anti trump,contribute nothing to this outdoor site,just troll politics 😄
I didn't realize this site was for worshiping trump. My bad.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The minute you tell em your not a dumb Trumper they start attacking you. Politics are great around here.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84