Crude oil prices!

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
There are plenty of folks on here that aren't trumpsters that still think that the current administration is a complete dumpster fire and if we had a choice we'd take trump over what we have now! that doesn't make us trumpsters...........

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are plenty of folks on here that aren't trumpsters that still think that the current administration is a complete dumpster fire and if we had a choice we'd take trump over what we have now! that doesn't make us trumpsters...........
How about voting for trump or another Republican?

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
not sure how you misinterpreted by post but I thought that was apparent.........................I certainly didn't vote for the senile patient that in the white house now.
If you had a choice between trump and a normal Republican, who would you vote for?

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
The rig count is pretty low for the price of oil. Second wave of lock downs coming?

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
There's not much of a normal these days in the Republican party. We've become as terrible as the Democrats were in the last election. The message and positions on different issues have been incredibly inconsistent. The only consistent message has been FJB. While I can agree with FJB to an extent it's not enough to win an election

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hahaha zog,crickets 😆
Hahaha crickets??? Unlike you I don’t sit on my ass waiting to respond ignorantly to posts I don’t agree with. Normal republicans? I don’t know if there’s any left but I will vote for one if the chance arises. Fuck the magadunces movement.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The rig count is pretty low for the price of oil. Second wave of lock downs coming?
Rig count seems low until you think about the fact one walking rig can drill as much as three conventional rigs. And they’re all walkers now. They TD a hole in 6-7 days instead of 15-18 and they’re not moving the rig all the time

Last edited:

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hahaha crickets??? I am too much of an idiot to respond to posts I don’t agree with. Normal republicans??? I mean anbody but Trump. He has grabbed my pussy too hard. Don’t know if there’s any feeling left in my puss. But I will vote for anyone, because my ignorance has blinded me.. Fuck Brandon
Truth^^^^^

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bingo said perfectly.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
You sir are very kind. I can think of more ways to express my thoughts starting with F'n CRIMINALS.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84