UFO's

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lots of chatter recently,real or not? Government whistle blowers,retired airforce pilot's speaking up...hmmm

What do you guyz think?

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Bigfoot is definitely real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One has already starred in a movie for christ sake.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have seen some when we lived on our farm in ND.
Our neighbors at the time saw them also.
Now Bigfoot could exist, but never have seen one. Couple of old ranchers down here by Payson, AZ swear they have seen one a few different times on their ranches. Both say you can smell them long before seeing them.
I would love to see one, but at a safe distance.
When I was much younger, I thought if a person would see one, he would have to shoot it to prove their existence. Now being an old Geezer, I wouldn't shoot one unless of course it was attacking me.

Last edited:

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
99.9999% chance there is life out there somewhere, the universe is just to vast, we still have no idea and cant even comprehend how big it is. If they are visiting us doesn't really mater to me to be honest, because there isn't a dang thing we could do about it if they decided to be hostile.

Also, 0% chance bigfoot or yeti are alive and walking this planet, It defies logic at this point.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agreed, airforce pilots retired,speaking to congress last night,the crafts they observed ,the pulpultion was beyond our law of physics ,also one airforce officer retired, claimed government has non- human body parts and broken up craft parts from craft crash sites since the 50's,word used for these non human bodies,"biologic bodies"

All this since the Chinese balloon fiasco.

What next?

Last edited:

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
maybe bigfoots are sent here from other planets, like prisoners to exile island, or maybe tourists...

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
maybe bigfoots are sent here from other planets, like prisoners to exile island, or maybe tourists...
Maybe that's what we all are... just a bunch of lab rats in a cage (earth). A simple science experiment for a species much more intelligent than we can comprehend!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hell, every time I go duck hunting the whole sky is FILLED with UFO's. They are flying and I don't have the faintest clue what their identity is. Seems to happen more and more with people too. I see'em.....but I can't identify'em. Oh well, time to have a drink and not think about it. (Grin)

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
99.9999% chance there is life out there somewhere, the universe is just to vast, we still have no idea and cant even comprehend how big it is. If they are visiting us doesn't really mater to me to be honest, because there isn't a dang thing we could do about it if they decided to be hostile.

Also, 0% chance bigfoot or yeti are alive and walking this planet, It defies logic at this point.
Bigfoot is either involved with technology or IS technology. I'm in the "involved" camp. Folks on here have scoffed at me for Skinwalker Ranch and Expedition Bigfoot and obviously haven't watched either with a critical/open mind. IMHO skepticism on these subjects has evolved into more of a desire.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
EXPEDITION Bigfoot: FINDING Bigfoot is a clown show.

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just something that gets clicks, heck joe rogan basically built his empire off of talking about ufo’s why wouldn’t other people try the same. As far as the whistle blowers go it’s all propaganda imho. It was put into action about ten years ago when they put aside money for investigations into ufo’s. Great way to distract the people. I agree with Elon musk that either aliens are everywhere or non existent

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe that's what we all are... just a bunch of lab rats in a cage (earth). A simple science experiment for a species much more intelligent than we can comprehend!
Or food,maybe just maybe we're being farmed...

Back in the 90's all over the news,cattle mutilation and alien abduction was common bar talk...lol

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
And again: It's the same way first responders, etc use humor to shield against abject fucked up horror.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 150
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88