UFO's

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Elon musk has been asked this question about ufos and he and Joe Rogan had this discussion about if there are ufos and he has never seen any evidence that would definitely prove in their existence as pertaining to visiting earth, and I would personally take his word over the federal government. Here is the clip

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
80's 90's remember all the cattle mutilation? No more to date,maybe the "grays " moved on?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
The mummified aliens from South America with eggs in the female didn't seem to raise much of a stir.

Is it a hoax; do most assume it's a hoax, do most hope it's a hoax or does no one care? As this would be the most significant event in 2023 years it would seem to cause more of a "disturbance". Was it another probe in the reaction to disclosure? Could "she" be an exotic alternative to common poultry eggs if kept comfortable and entertained by Tetris, Sudoku and Trigonometry?

Would she be deemed a productive alien without the stigma of "illegal" and motivate female creatures to live on tech farms and ovulate in climate controlled enclosures of hay ?: Like shitters but different: Economic opportunity for "hens" which can't break level 1000,000 Tetris etc or get laid vaginally in Oregon. They may be only to make SIMON sound like Eric Clapton or Jimi Hendrix.

Anyways; the story died and I'm not going to pollute this device researching updates.

I like cheese.

1700106718877.png

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
All the recent ufo chatter lately, jogged my memory from early 90's pheasant hunting near Broken Bow Nebraska, had a rancher drive me around his spread, 1000's of acres, he shared a story about dead cattle on his and neighbors land,no cell phones back then just cb radios all his neighbors were chatting about slow moving lights in the valley,very low to the ground,calm night,no sound coming from direction of said lights,his facial expression told me he was serious, following morning he went out with family members who witnessed said lights,they came across 5 dead cows facing the same direction uphill, legs folded underneath body,coyotes ran off as they were checking out cows so he said but yotes didnt attempt to eat,cows didn't have signs of trama or gun shots,they summoned local authorities and local veterinarian, all five cows were drained of blood,no sign ofblood where cows laid,he said other ranchers had similar dead cows,sheriff call local national guard who were making the rounds picking up these dead critter's, nothing became of what happened, one of his neighbor had one dead cow from a neighbor 5 miles away laying in this old timers driveway, he claimed dead cow shot massive shit 50' back as if cow was dropped from high altitude, army folks wore hazmad suits as they loaded these dead critters in a semi trailer. Old boy was sober at the time so ...no blood in any of these dead critters,poking the carcasses he said it felt like jello only thing holding shit together was the hide.,magpies and yotes never attempted to eat any of these dead cows throughout the valley, all neighbors shared similar stories.

Fact or fiction? Who knows,just another country campfire story.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
All the recent ufo chatter lately, jogged my memory from early 90's pheasant hunting near Broken Bow Nebraska, had a rancher drive me around his spread, 1000's of acres, he shared a story about dead cattle on his and neighbors land,no cell phones back then just cb radios all his neighbors were chatting about slow moving lights in the valley,very low to the ground,calm night,no sound coming from direction of said lights,his facial expression told me he was serious, following morning he went out with family members who witnessed said lights,they came across 5 dead cows facing the same direction uphill, legs folded underneath body,coyotes ran off as they were checking out cows so he said but yotes didnt attempt to eat,cows didn't have signs of trama or gun shots,they summoned local authorities and local veterinarian, all five cows were drained of blood,no sign ofblood where cows laid,he said other ranchers had similar dead cows,sheriff call local national guard who were making the rounds picking up these dead critter's, nothing became of what happened, one of his neighbor had one dead cow from a neighbor 5 miles away laying in this old timers driveway, he claimed dead cow shot massive shit 50' back as if cow was dropped from high altitude, army folks wore hazmad suits as they loaded these dead critters in a semi trailer. Old boy was sober at the time so ...no blood in any of these dead critters,poking the carcasses he said it felt like jello only thing holding shit together was the hide.,magpies and yotes never attempted to eat any of these dead cows throughout the valley, all neighbors shared similar stories.

Fact or fiction? Who knows,just another country campfire story.
I suggest watching Ancient Aliens on History. Your story is NOT "weird".

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88