Venison Sticks

Motohunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sure there are threads on here somewhere but I'm having trouble finding them. We will be making sticks in a couple weeks and just what wondering what guys are using? Thinking just the Owen's bbq original but open to whatever suggestions you guys have. They have to be something mild because the wife and kiddos will be eating them too. Normally have them made in Valley City so if there's something out there close to that it would be awesome.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Owens honey bbq are the best sticks I have ever made. When I give them out people to people all over they ask me what I used because they want to make them next year. The original bbq would be good too if you don’t want them so sweet. You really can’t go wrong with Owens as we have made pretty much every flavor. Habanero bbq was awesome too!

Sluggin_Guts

Founding Member
Founding Member
I usually like my sticks with some heat, but my wife likes mild. Bought some honey bbq seasoning last year from Owens and they were really good. Everyone liked them so we made another batch again this year. Owens has good stuff so it's usually pretty hard to go wrong. The bloody mary mix has a pretty unique flavor to it if you like some celery flavor.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37