Vikings (10 wins)

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
your probably too young to remember the late 70's and the 80's when packer fans guaranteed their 500 ball club was going to the super bowl every year lol

I was around, but don't remember ANY pack fans then.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha the magic man was still a better qb than the Vikes have had in years haha

Rizzo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will give them 10 wins......... if they play 40 games. They need to get an old has been qb to get them ever so close just to choke again.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
This should go under the "all ha ha's all the time" thread

Haters gonna hate! Haha. Vikes are an improved team since last year. Plain and simple. They will win atleast 9 games and will actually be able to contend with the pack this year. NFC North will be a race, the last game of the year will be very interesting!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's what a prediction I made to 9 games, but I think we can actually beat 49s and broncos. Anthony Barr is going to have a great year nd if our safety s matured from last year we could win games. The old saying goes defense wins games.
Haters gonna hate! Haha. Vikes are an improved team since last year. Plain and simple. They will win atleast 9 games and will actually be able to contend with the pack this year. NFC North will be a race, the last game of the year will be very interesting!

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I really like our coaches. Big fan of Norv. AP could have a huge year under the Norv.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
pick up receiving threats... mike wallace, johnson is coming into his own, free up cordarell to prove himself, a qb that had an awesome rookie season without AP, now throw AP in the mix, a healthy Anthony Barr with an improved secondary thanks to the draft a healthy tight end in rudolph healthy O-line, with some help there in the draft also, unless we have health issues down the road i would say GB better watch out, and we dont even play them til the middle of the season for our first match up, man by then we will have the juices flowin! cant wait to see what the team looks like on friday, dont miss the first drive of the preseason game! just sayin!

- - - Updated - - -

sunday* sorry just got excited!

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
probably get some negative rep for this one, but....

Go dallas-cowboys-name-frisco-hq-jld3912-1200xx1300-731-0-99.jpg

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey, I was born into liking them. How do you root against your fathers team? Well except the yankees...I'll root against the yankees til I die.

Frosty....

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hoping for an exciting year. The D should be scary good and if the offense can put it together....watch out! Skol!!!

Skip is a tard....

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was around, but don't remember ANY pack fans then.

yes they were in severe hiding'

- - - Updated - - -

Ha the magic man was still a better qb than the Vikes have had in years haha
don't forget Dickey LOL

- - - Updated - - -

The vikings are one hit on Bridgewater from being a 3-13 team. He appears to be very fragile. I'll be surprised if he makes it through the year.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 82