I will go on record saying the Vikes will win 10 games this season. Would you take the over or under? I'm a big fan but the last 3 seasons have made it an easy decision to hunt pheasants on Sundays instead of watching the games.
9-6 or 12-4 all depends on our o line, we have a young talented defense with some veteran players returning. We have 9 games on the road and vikings suck on the road especially west division. We have the 12th tuffest schedule this year.
I think if more of these kids were beat with a branch, the jails would be emptier, but that would invoke responsibility and accountability, ie less liberalism.
7-9 or 8-8, it all comes down to beating sf, if they lose, I could see them not winning until Oakland.
- 1 Sep 14 9:20PMCDT + AT49ers win
- 2 Sep 20 12:00PMCDT )Lions win
- 3 Sep 27 12:00PMCDT *Chargers loss
- 4 Oct 4 3:25PMCDT ) ATBroncos loss
- 6 Oct 18 12:00PMCDT *Chiefs loss
- 7 Oct 25 12:00PMCDT ) ATLions win
- 8 Nov 1 12:00PMCST ) ATBears loss
- 9 Nov 8 12:00PMCST )Rams win
- 10 Nov 15 3:05PMCST ) ATRaiders win
- 11 Nov 22 12:00PMCST )Packers loss
- 12 Nov 29 12:00PMCST ) ATFalcons win
- 13 Dec 6 12:00PMCST )Seahawks loss
- 14 Dec 10 7:25PMCST , ATCardinals loss
- 15 Dec 20 12:00PMCST )Bears win
- 16 Dec 27 12:00PMCST )Giants loss
- 17 Jan 3 12:00PMCST ) ATPackers 50/50 depends on the packers playoff position.