Vikings (10 wins)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
images

- - - Updated - - -

TB needs to stay in the pocket, it is been two weeks in a row he has been hit from running. He overthrew some receivers so passing accuracy needs to be improved if the vikes want to win some more on the road games, he needs to stay in the pocket. Period

And get sacked and drives ended. He is not running to just run there is a reason and most of his runs have been reasons they extend drives and win. To just stay in the pocket because he should is bad advice.

Brooks

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
I like it when Teddy gets out and makes some plays. And speaking directly to the person who gave me a bad rep on this topic, get fucked

- - - Updated - - -

I'm assuming u were one who picked the bikes to do poorly?

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like it when Teddy gets out and makes some plays. And speaking directly to the person who gave me a bad rep on this topic, get fucked

- - - Updated - - -

lmao

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

You're new here aren't you? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
might be best to just admit you are an asshole, saves us time from having to tell you...haha

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Both TB and Terence Newman have passed post game concussion test number one, in hopes of playing next week. More tests to come of course.

I guess the most excited I got about Drafting TB was that we'd have a mobile QB again. Here's to knowing when to get out of the pocket and when to stay home and live another day.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm a die hard vikes fan....to my own detriment. Poor kids have been indoctrinated into this as well....I call them downstairs on big plays via my hands making the horn call....I know what I'm getting them for Christmas and my wife will kill me. But we need an actual horn to make the noise instead of my ghetto style I'm rocking now.

Knowing this, the Pack is always tough and when they slide like they have they become very dangerous. I don't anticipate the recent down turn to last long - just long enough to put up one hell of a fight, if not a beat down on the vikes. Our secondary is a bit suspect and if they get back to getting the ball out quick we'll have trouble.

I'm an optimist, but also a realist. I'm worried.:;:huh

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why is it Ditka is wearing packer shit in a commercial?

This morning I was minding my own business, like I usually do, and suddenly I see Ditka sporting a bunch of gay packer shit.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why is it Ditka is wearing packer shit in a commercial?

This morning I was minding my own business, like I usually do, and suddenly I see Ditka sporting a bunch of gay packer shit.
Hey don't be messing up a good thing, you just keep on rooting for the Packers. Never mind what Ditka doing we need all the help we can get. Eye on the prize Juanr eye on the prize!!!!!

Frosty....

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup, tired of seeing Teddy running for his life. Damn cheese-heads.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 57
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 18