Vollmer - Owner

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Hi I'm Brad and I am an addict, an addict to fishing that is.

I am a life long North Dakotan who transplanted in Grand Forks 20 years ago to attend UND. I have since worked in the advertising industry while I started guiding for catfish on the Red River. This year, I am a full time catfisherman trying to put together a good season and fill in the gaps with writing and speaking.

Born in and have lived in ND my whole life. Love all the outdoor opportunities that we have here. I live south of Parshall near Deepwater Bay on Sakakawea. Just found site today after seeing it referenced on FBO. Looks great and will check back often!

Welcome to NDA folks!

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Wandered over to see if some of the "old regulars" were hanging out. From northwest of GF in the RRV. Hunt, fish, process my own game etc....

Welcome to the site!

Attachments

2017Palooza.jpg

huntorride365

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey, I'm from Mobridge, grew up in Dickinson. I hunt mostly for deer and elk. I am finishing a graduate course, graduating next Saturday from U of Mary, so the last two years the hunting can be measured in hours. Normal years I hunt somewhere around 60-80 days. Occasionally I put an arrow through a bird. In the summer my perfect day is on the water at 6 or so, followed by a limit of walleyes and then a cycle ride somewhere out west. I reload on crappy days. My goal for the summer is a prairie dog at a thousand yards with my .243; it's gonna take a no wind day and some luck.
BTW, how do you add a profile pic?

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Hey, I'm from Mobridge, grew up in Dickinson. I hunt mostly for deer and elk. I am finishing a graduate course, graduating next Saturday from U of Mary, so the last two years the hunting can be measured in hours. Normal years I hunt somewhere around 60-80 days. Occasionally I put an arrow through a bird. In the summer my perfect day is on the water at 6 or so, followed by a limit of walleyes and then a cycle ride somewhere out west. I reload on crappy days. My goal for the summer is a prairie dog at a thousand yards with my .243; it's gonna take a no wind day and some luck.
BTW, how do you add a profile pic?

Welcome to NDA! In edit profile. Profile image for viewers on your profile page. Avatar image for everywhere else.

Attachments

IMG_20160408_165827.jpg 2016040895145204.jpg

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well i have made the long trek over to the NDA site, looking pretty good Vollmer havent had much time to dink around with it much as i have actually been working a bit here and there but im hoping that this can be a lot more of a laid back feel then FBO got same user name from that site ready for a good fun forum with lots of good info and people giving other people some crap because thats just what we do.. very avid bow hunter, do all sorts of stuff from fishing to rifle hunting to pretty much anything outdoors, im here for a good time, not a long time, glad to see some of the old locals are in this new neighborhood!

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Welcome to NDA! I think you want what we all want. Glad to have you here!

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
hey all...

nice new digs you got here... been watching the past couple days and i'm impressed...

i don't hunt much anymore but fish a lot, mainly western sak and sask... i have done some building, both steel and wood, and am always happy to help with at least knowledge... if there is something i can help you with i will... from what i know about the internet, clicks are cash, and content drives clicks, so i'll do what i can to help on that front...

anyway, nice work vollmer, site is really good already with lots of content... really an upbeat vibe over here...

Big J

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm Big J and I'm here to party! Just kidding. I haven't spent much time on the site but it looks great Vollmer. Thanks for putting it together!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
You have done a great job on this website Vollmer, I am a seasonal computer user and for the most part and won't log on much till next winter again but I wanted to say its going to be a real treat to have a website like this. Thank You. Keep up the good work

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for the site.

I'm Dave and I'm a bannedfromothersiteaholic. Hopefully I didn't piss anyone off too much!!!

Grew up in Montana, live NW of Fargo now. Getting close to retirement and can't wait to have more outdoors time.

Not a great hunter or fisherman and really enjoy reading/learning about the techniques used by others. Thank you all for sharing.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Thanks for the site.

I'm Dave and I'm a bannedfromothersiteaholic. Hopefully I didn't piss anyone off too much!!!

Grew up in Montana, live NW of Fargo now. Getting close to retirement and can't wait to have more outdoors time.

Not a great hunter or fisherman and really enjoy reading/learning about the techniques used by others. Thank you all for sharing.

Welcome to NDA, Dave. Make yourself at home bud.

Attachments

20220207_171914.jpg

powerman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like a good migration is going on. I just found this site and made the move!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 175
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 52