Vollmer - Owner

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Hello, I'm dusty. I live by tobacco gardens. Normally hunt more than fish but enjoy both to much. Just enjoy the outdoors period no matter what I'm doing

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention I'm beminoid31 on the "other" site.

Welcome ... I envy where you live.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Hi, my name is Toby... Just kidding. :D

Im really happy you built something new with a great looking format. Hopefully this place picks up some speed. I especially enjoy the political section having a spot to itself, way at the bottom.

Anyway, I'm from Bismarck and fish as much as possible when it's not in the heart of hunting season. I feel I know a little bit about a lot of things but mainly I just post stupid pictures. When I can offer good, quality advice I like to share regardless of personal opinion. I'm always up for grabbing a beer with some like-minded individuals or meeting people out fishing.

Welcome! Beer:30 yet?

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Im here. Was 45/70killer on FBO. Liking the look of site so far. I fish as much as possible and enjoy waterfowl hunting

Welcome. I remember you from FBO. Glad to have you on both sites.

Attachments

rainbows.jpg

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site looks great Vollmer. I hope it goes great.

I'm from Bismarck also. I love to hunt and fish even though I am not very good at either!

I'd be up for grabbing a beer some afternoon this week.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Site looks great Vollmer. I hope it goes great.

I'm from Bismarck also. I love to hunt and fish even though I am not very good at either!

I'd be up for grabbing a beer some afternoon this week.

Welcome, and thanks a bunch!
I'll let ya'll know when I am headed to Bismarck next. That would be fun.

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hello my name is Josh I am from the Carrington ND area. I was on Fbo with the same screen-name until I was murdered rusty-hatchet style by big bad Tobias. I love hunting everything (especially bow hunting big old bucks) and fishing with my kids. I hate peta, ultra left-wing libs, and most of all hypocrites....

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Hello my name is Josh I am from the Carrington ND area. I was on Fbo with the same screen-name until I was murdered rusty-hatchet style by big bad Tobias. I love hunting everything (especially bow hunting big old bucks) and fishing with my kids. I hate peta, ultra left-wing libs, and most of all hypocrites....

I like your style. Welcome to NDA!

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm WormWiggler and I have been lost in the wilderness, I renamed my cat Toby and kick it daily.

The Mantis

Founding Member
Founding Member

Glad you're here man, I liked your input on many topics and I really didn't get why you got the hatchet.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good to see people are making their way over here. I'm from the Minot area, in between Surrey and Sawyer. I'm 33, have one kid been married for almost 8 years. Pro tip #1 for the east end, get the leadhead jig going you will outfish anybody in the boat most times.

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hi, I'm from the Glenfield/Sutton area I like hunting fishing and camping with friends and family especially when our four grandsons are along.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kurtr here one of the outcasts from Sd that lives on the shores of Lake Oahe in Mobridge. I like to fish hunt and really like shooting. I like the lay out of the forum as it lets people see what they want to and there should be no complaints about topics that dont interest them as they wont have to click on it.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Kurtr here one of the outcasts from Sd that lives on the shores of Lake Oahe in Mobridge. I like to fish hunt and really like shooting. I like the lay out of the forum as it lets people see what they want to and there should be no complaints about topics that dont interest them as they wont have to click on it.

Welcome to NDA. Glad you like the layout :)

Pigsticker

Founding Member
Founding Member

Great to see you again Buckmaster81! I think a lot of us missed your insight on the "other" site. Glad you found your way over here. Word is spreading quickly about this place. Vollmer landed the perfect domain name too in my opinion!

Attachments

IMG_0556.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 20