Walmart fight... Funny?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
[video=youtube;0vNoR4Yb4Gc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0vNoR4Yb4Gc#t=61[/video]

Funny how shes riding around in a cart, but jumps up to fight quick enough... Crazy bitches!

Forward to 50 seconds or so into it to see the action start.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
[video=youtube;pZkhyF1lw2s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pZkhyF1lw2s[/video]

Kid reminds me of that mouthy kid from Talledega Nights.

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not going to lie I laughed at first. Then it became sad, especially when the kid gets in on the action. Can't believe not one of those people watching didn't pull those two apart..... just stood there and watched it. Walmart security must have been on break!

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im not sure I would get involved, theres liability issues whenever you touch someone else and Id hate to get sued by some crazy walmart fighting woman cuz I pulled out some of her hair breaking up a fight....

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im not sure I would get involved, theres liability issues whenever you touch someone else and Id hate to get sued by some crazy walmart fighting woman cuz I pulled out some of her hair breaking up a fight....

Yep, the guy says "a lady is going to have to do it cuz I'm not". He's right. You don't dare put your hands on either of them video or not. Some broad that uses a motor chair to go shopping but has no problem egging on a fight probably has no problem suing for any reason possible. I don't think honesty or integrity are qualities they possess. If someone has been attacked and is getting a beating that completely changes the situation.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, the guy says "a lady is going to have to do it cuz I'm not". He's right. You don't dare put your hands on either of them video or not. Some broad that uses a motor chair to go shopping but has no problem egging on a fight probably has no problem suing for any reason possible. I don't think honesty or integrity are qualities they possess. If someone has been attacked and is getting a beating that completely changes the situation.

Very embarrassing, but if you walked up at the tail end of the video clip, the situation may look like the lady (and I use that term very loosely) on bottom is being attacked. Fire extinguisher handy may help, or get your own ass beat down.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
[/COLOR]

Very embarrassing, but if you walked up at the tail end of the video clip, the situation may look like the lady (and I use that term very loosely) on bottom is being attacked. Fire extinguisher handy may help, or get your own ass beat down.

Haha I have a feeling both of them would come up with some fire extinguisher related health issue to nail you for. Maybe the old pick your nose and threaten to wipe it on them if they don't back off would help.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Funny at first, but then just sad. I love how the mother of the year was egging the kid on. If that would of been 2 hot chicks, I'd have helped pour lotion on them.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wouldnt touch those herpes ladies for nothin. Let em duke it out.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Plus if this is a legit video then that child belongs with people who will at least give him a chance. What do you think the odds are that there is a check that comes in the mail for him?

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Plus if this is a legit video then that child belongs with people who will at least give him a chance. What do you think the odds are that there is a check that comes in the mail for him?[/QUOTE

Same as the odds of mn and sconi fisherman raping nd waters and the NDGF loving every minute of it.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya know the reason I like Family Dollar is I don't feel the need to get all dressed up like we do when we go to Wal-Mart.

No future for that kid. Sad.

Brotsky

Founding Member
Founding Member
A skinny black dude would have jumped in between those fatties and loved every minute of it.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
So ride in the electric cart, get cutoff turning into the shampoo aisle and get aisle rage and go at it like two bears wrestling for a bag of doughnuts. Meanwhile little Bubba Jr. gets another useless life lesson from momma. At the very least, I hope they both got disorderly conduct, destruction of property and contributing to the deliquency of a minor. The sad part is which is worse- put the kid in the system or let momma keep on teaching how to be a douche?

Last edited:

Icumpd

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just watched this before coming on this site...Sad what a great role model the kid has.::: Its to bad he will likely grow up to be the same way.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74