Want an ATV, but have questions?????

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nice toy!!! Now you just need the kayak and a trailor and you can finish fishing out the Sheyenne.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
That's a nice rig! Those yamahas are darn near bullet proof.

Thought I'd bring this thread to a close, give you guys an update, and say a huge Thank You for all the help and input I received. I've referred back to this thread quite a bit in the last few months and my search for an ATV is over. I found a very nice, lightly used, Yamaha Grizzly 700 with tracks, winch, and a snow plow. I built a new permanent ice shack this year and was wondering how I was going to get it around on the lake. Now I know. The coyotes better enjoy the next few months as come next fall, I can REALLY get after'em. Thanks again fellas for your insights!! Now a pic of the new toys........

20170914_202201.jpg

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
What ya pay for that? I sold the bike a little while ago and now I'm lookin for a wheeler or side by side!

Maybe he didn't pay anything for it, maybe he traded stuff like free eggs, and fresh chickens, use of the meat shack, fishing trips to the Sheyenne river, teaching him how to shore fish the race, etc., etc.,etc. for the rest of the guys life he got it from.

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe he didn't pay anything for it, maybe he traded stuff like free eggs, and fresh chickens, use of the meat shack, fishing trips to the Sheyenne river, teaching him how to shore fish the race, etc., etc.,etc. for the rest of the guys life he got it from.
You forgot sexual favors . Don't forget sexual favors ! ��

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks Guys!!! I paid just under 7K for everything. Took almost 3 years to find, but I think it's going to be WELL worth the wait and searching. The Kayak will be ordered this week and I'm looking for a trailer as I type this. After I get those two items, then it will be on to making 30-40 dz snares, organize a transportation box for the front and back racks, build storage compartments, fish, scout, fish, annoy wife, doctor up duck and goose decoys, fish, put up deer stands, fish, scout, plant food plots, fish, plant the garden, fish, plant some fruit trees, and then fish until hunting season at which time I will be able to hunt AND fish.

JUSTWINGNIT

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks Guys!!! I paid just under 7K for everything. Took almost 3 years to find, but I think it's going to be WELL worth the wait and searching. The Kayak will be ordered this week and I'm looking for a trailer as I type this. After I get those two items, then it will be on to making 30-40 dz snares, organize a transportation box for the front and back racks, build storage compartments, fish, scout, fish, annoy wife, doctor up duck and goose decoys, fish, put up deer stands, fish, scout, plant food plots, fish, plant the garden, fish, plant some fruit trees, and then fish until hunting season at which time I will be able to hunt AND fish.

Damn. That sounds terrible! I would never want to do any of the above! Love kids bit shit they do take up ALL of the time right now.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 46
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14