Wanton Waste wow!!

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
The above is a quote from the article. Maybe it's just semantics for me, but, anyone who refers to themselves as "A big fisherman/hunter" and is quoted in the news as such falls into the "Giant Dipshit" category for me. "Giant Dipshit" also applies to people who wail, moan, and make a fuss about activities that are completely legal.
Complete agreement. Here's the only "big fisherman" that's an exception to the rule

ktvs2b8sxqx01.jpg

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
it's completely legal for me to leave fish gut piles in my yard too... doesn't mean I have to be a an ass-hat and subject my neighbors to the sight/smell

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Then shoot your neighbors cat for trespassing.:;:thumbsup

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
OMG dead fish next to a lake, SOOOO HORRIBLE. I hope G&F gets busy cleaning up all the lakes that winter killed this past winter, else we might have some dead fish on those shores also, better call the POPO! What a dumbass for calling the DnR and another dumbass for writing that story. More meat wasted with every dead deer laying along the side of a highway than there is in that picture...

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would prefer NDA be a sjw-free zone so I don’t get triggered. Thanks for your cooperation.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33