Weather...

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's still dry at home in the north east part of the state, still don't have water in my sump pump hole in my basement. Even with all this rain but we such a dry winter it's obvious why we are this dry.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
1718745985824.png

grumster

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I prefer to much verses to little when it comes to rain, then again I’m not tilling ground..

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hettinger hit 31 last night crazy weather, especially to our west where they are still seeing snow accumulation. I can do with the cool temps but this rain is effecting my paycheck since we can't pave in the rain. Like short mention I too have seen fields too wet earlier in the planting stages that are either still bare or seeded with a cover crop. But to those who planted early this spring I predict another record yield when the weather decides to bring in the heat.

Tinesdown

The rain is a hell of a godsend i have lived here my entire life an not seen that type of rain in nw north dakota even had training storms in southern mckenzie an northern Golden valley county an that is a desert for precip though the critters will benefit without question. Trying to scout an figuire out the whitetail deer numbers down that way

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I compare everything to 2009,10 and 11. '11 scoured Minot and removed the beautiful multi-faceted boulder from the Tailrace West Beach. If I ever won the lottery; I'd scan the river and return it home. It could prop your rods and had "shelves" for all your shit.

Me and the boy named it "Astro" as it looked like a meteor or a giant golf ball. I still miss it.

We should've named it "Steve".

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The farmers will start bitching about to must rain and then us taxpayers will have start shelling out more money to improve their homes in Arizona

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
There better be a f5 twister on Thursday the way they are already huffin and puffin about this bs.

F5's are not common in ND.

Then again, if you get steam-rolled by an F1, you may not know the difference. An F1 can absolutely demolish an older home, been on a few storm surveys when the damage estimates come in at an F1-F2 wind speed and someone was damn lucky to survive (or didn't). Hell, as far as that goes...a straight-line wind of F1 speed is mighty unpleasant.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

Reed Timmer Extreme Meteorologist

·
THURSDAY! THURSDAY! THURSDAY!
Supercells with a threat of a significant tornado are possible across eastern Montana into western North Dakota on Thursday evening ahead of a strong surface low. All hazards possible including gorilla hail and tornadoes, peaking during the evening hours as supercells move into western ND. We will be heading west in the Dominator 3 to position for this northern Plains threat!
THANK YOU Team Dominator subscribers for making these weather reports and storm chases possible! If interested in joining our community, you can find it here https://facebook.com/becomesupporter/reedtimmer2.0

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 217
  • This month: 144
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70