Well this is going to get interesting

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's been time to wake up for a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG time now. Fact is, they won't. They will fight this pipeline until they either stop it or its done. And even after its in and complete I worry about it. I predict someone will die, sorry to say.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's been time to wake up for a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG time now. Fact is, they won't. They will fight this pipeline until they either stop it or its done. And even after its in and complete I worry about it. I predict someone will die, sorry to say.
It's really not about pollution, or protecting water. I predict when it's done someone will vandalize it. Go look at the ditches, yards, and general living on the reservation then ask yourself if they care about environment. The biggest joke on tv is that native American with a tear in his eye when he sees people throw garbage out the window. Today flint arrowheads are called "Indian artifacts". Future "Indian artifacts" will be beer cans and whiskey bottles. That's not racist it's simply observing the ditches and homes as I drive through the reservation. The problem isn't race. The problem is the culture our liberal government has caused on the reservations. I knew some old full blood native Americans when I was young and they said "your enemies make you strong, and your friends make you weak". Our government has done a great disservice to the native Americans, and they are doing an ok job of doing the same thing to our society.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's really not about pollution, or protecting water. I predict when it's done someone will vandalize it. Go look at the ditches, yards, and general living on the reservation then ask yourself if they care about environment. The biggest joke on tv is that native American with a tear in his eye when he sees people throw garbage out the window. Today flint arrowheads are called "Indian artifacts". Future "Indian artifacts" will be beer cans and whiskey bottles. That's not racist it's simply observing the ditches and homes as I drive through the reservation. The problem isn't race. The problem is the culture our liberal government has caused on the reservations. I knew some old full blood native Americans when I was young and they said "your enemies make you strong, and your friends make you weak". Our government has done a great disservice to the native Americans, and they are doing an ok job of doing the same thing to our society.

This!! but it doesn't stop there. Add big city, big govt, folks who feel entitled to things. Add to that a great many of the new generation of Millennial's who feel entitled. Notice how I didn't say all!!!
There is one reason and one reason only that the Beast won more popular votes...3 or 4 big cities. Period. Other than that she would have and did get beat by a good margin.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is a world of hurt coming there way next week. 20 mph winds with -0 temps will find out real quick who is staying and who is going. that is no joke weather and if you dont know how to handle it you will die

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
This!! but it doesn't stop there. Add big city, big govt, folks who feel entitled to things. Add to that a great many of the new generation of Millennial's who feel entitled. Notice how I didn't say all!!!
There is one reason and one reason only that the Beast won more popular votes...3 or 4 big cities. Period. Other than that she would have and did get beat by a good margin.

it usually takes violence to get power handed back to the people in situations like this where gov't has decided the little folks don't matter anymore and they are there to serve gov't - not the other way around

We're not there yet - but there is a tipping point in every great civilization where the only way to take power back from the elites is a coup, revolution, etc. and that's an awful bloody business.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a world of hurt coming there way next week. 20 mph winds with -0 temps will find out real quick who is staying and who is going. that is no joke weather and if you dont know how to handle it you will die

You snow/cold savvy privileged sicko. Just because you have proper clothing and have learned to respect the weather you expect everyone else to do so as well? You sicken me. :::

#ArcticWeatherEnduringBigotryMustDie

Last edited:

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
15181497_209368332802398_7834923298878498555_n.jpg

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
We will see if OPEC and Russia actually follows through with these cuts. They have historically not kept to their word on cuts so we will see what happens this time. In the past when they raise production they have been able to drive someone out of business that in turn lowers production. Their power is not as big with a competitive USA supply. I really don't see them giving up the critical market share quite yet.

https://www.biggreenradicals.com/environmental-groups-linked-to-russian-oil-tycoons/

I'll sit out any oil stocks trading. There are some pretty big fish moving the market this way and that.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
it usually takes violence to get power handed back to the people in situations like this where gov't has decided the little folks don't matter anymore and they are there to serve gov't - not the other way around

We're not there yet - but there is a tipping point in every great civilization where the only way to take power back from the elites is a coup, revolution, etc. and that's an awful bloody business.
- - - Updated - - -

Yes, and guys like Fritz, GST, and I will have to put aside some of our differences and agree on the things we see alike on. I agree with both of them on this issue, and many others.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
here's what i don't understand in all of this with opec...

now - 33,500,000 bpd X $40 = $1,340,000,000 per day...

then - 95.5% (4.5% cut) of 33,500,000 = 31,825,000 bpd x $45 (day 1 increase)= $1,432,125,000 per day...

this reflects only a $5 per bbl increase, and factors in no reduced production costs... they will sell less for more...

i know they have a very old culture over there, but you would think they could dust off an old abacus or something...
its about squeezing other oil producing countries

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well the last couple weeks I was seeing 50 to 60 protest vehicles heading down 6 on their way to the camp. today it was a whopping 5 and two of them were questionable at best

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member

Regrettably, we could be singing a duet as that's the same thing I have been telling people. It's no longer about the cause, it's about the win.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Locally, businesses are getting harassed by desperate protesters calling upon camp people to join up and bully others:
Comfort Inn - because they "kicked out" protesters and created "human rights" concerns due to the storm/cold. Well, what these internet news write-ups don't explain is that people were: 1) Renting rooms for one and having five to seven people sleep in the room (didn't want to pay a higher rate).
2) Registered guest protesters were loading up food trays and returning to rooms to feed many, leaving the breakfast room depleted for others.
3) Harassing employees about whether or not they support the pipeline, or not. Rude to front desk staff.
4) Spit on National Guard personnel and called them "native killers".

Well, the GM of the business is a momma to a combat veteran... and spitting on someone in uniform is long past their patience threshold. When momma ain't happy.....

ACE Hardware - they refused to sell propane gas tanks per advisory from the sheriff. Small business owner is concerned the tanks have been used to house protesters at camps and as projectiles and IED's against law enforcement officials.

So, protesting folks supported by MoveOn organization at the camp are loading up online to trash the ratings of the hotel on Travelocity, Facebook, etc and making hundreds of phone calls to the corporate wigs in Illinois. The company knew nothing, so they gave in and posted online: http://newsroom.acehardware.com/ace-hardware-statement-on-north-dakota-protest-and-product-sales/
Locally, their phone is ringing nonstop. Most threatening him and his stores. Others just calling him a name and hanging up. Employees are targeted, also.

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Community will be seeing more spray painting and vandalism over the next few weeks as the groups lash out against push back.

Today, the multiple veterans organizations held a press conference in Fargo to denounce Veteran's Standing for Standing Rock. ZERO vet organizations in this state will sign onto their intended 'human shield'. I like that....
[/FONT]

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you spit on a cop that is a felony. I would hope that spitting on a national guard person would also be a felony.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you spit on a cop that is a felony. I would hope that spitting on a national guard person would also be a felony.
they didn't even get felony charges when they torched armored trucks

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member

And that is why having the truth behind these protests be known is important. Before these civilizations reach this tipping point as a result of unjust acts and ignoring of those people guy mentions as little folks, there are those who decide enough is enough and take it upon themselves to stand up to legitimate govt actions of ignoring those they serve and their own rule of law.

It was how this nation was formed, it is how significant changes have been made to our Constitution and it is the essence of We the people controlling our govt. The TRUTH behind why these protests happens is important to know because there are those that would seek power that will use these protests of differing opinions to deminish the importance and tolerance of the protests of govt over reach and tyranny. They will use those that do not take the time to know the truth and fact to further their goal.

And once society reaches that point where protests that are our obligation and duty exposing unjust govt actions are lumped in with ones such as we are seeing across this nation now instigated by those willing to use these people to gain more power, so that those just protests are ignored and maligned by society, what is left will be the bloody business guy mentions.

It is why while not fully ignoring Trumps faults I was encouraged by this nations response in this election. It will be interesting what the response will be once he is in office.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, and guys like Fritz, GST, and I will have to put aside some of our differences and agree on the things we see alike on. I agree with both of them on this issue, and many others.

How about starting with the truth once it is shown to you in black and white?

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is just the beginning of the massive protests. The media will throw gas on the fire. It is going to get much much worse before it gets better.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If the media throws gas on the fire, it should be put out with fire trucks, that will get their attention

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18