Well this is going to get interesting

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
"In an order entered in the cases of 124 protesters last week, South Central District Judge Cynthia Feland said Morton County failed to show probable cause that any of the individuals conspired to endanger people or property by fire or explosion during the hours-long confrontation on Oct. 27." from Bis. Trib. Someone needs to run against judge Cynthia Feland or she needs to be disbarred. She ranked the lowest in a questionnaire sent to ND judges and she has had a 60 day suspension from the ND Supreme court and has been removed from a child custody case. Now this crap.
To be fair, some of the people charged with conspiracy were already in police custody and couldn't even have known the NG trucks would be placed on the bridge. No way any prosecutor could make that charge stick. They are still charged with numerous other charges, i.e. rioting, trespass, resisting arrest, etc. Rights matter. Even to people acting like assholes.

pluckem

Founding Member
Founding Member
This planned Veteran movement is something to be concerned about. The cold isn't suppose to hit until Tuesday and this is turning into something that has little to do with a pipeline or SR tribe. These "veterans" are getting their trip paid for and who knows what sort of crap they think they can do. These vets are claiming to be 2-3k in numbers and plan to form platoons right on the front line. All it takes is one nut with something to prove or have been paid enough and it could turn deadly.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
G,
You ever consider this is a different thread and cutting out the shi'ite?

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Think it is "shi'te" if you wish. Continue to think it is "shi'te" when those behind these protests are now able to convince your fellow veterans to get involved as veterans of the armed forces of this nation.

Now your brothers in arms are standing on the front lines. So when these vets that perhaps have the same way of thinking you demonstrated in how you would have responded in Oregon are facing off with the LEO's they have been convinced with lies are committing genocide and trampling human rights, what do you think the outcome will be?

So when one of your fellow vets pulls a gun and shoots a LEO and they return fire and kill one of more veterans that served this nation, all because it boils down to a corrupt tribal chairman wants a royalty on oil that is transported thru this pipeline and others are using that to bolster their anarchy ideals to gain power, remember plainsman tried to compare and equate this protest with what happened in Oregon.

And if you want to ignore the truth that proves how different they are, well then you are part of the problem.

I call em like I see um and I really don't give a "shi'te" what people think.

- - - Updated - - -

At least with what is coming in the weather these hippies will get to know the meaning of some of our quaint ND sayings like.............""4 layers of clothes with a 3 layer d!#k doesn't work very well" Woodpecker

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
What does this have to do with slamming PG when he's extending an olive branch?

- - - Updated - - -

Some may be getting a little weary of the repetitive diatribes especially when they appear in a non-related thread.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wife and kid want to go bismark on saturday what a pain in the ass, going to go up 83. Hope there is no bullshit at the mall

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
We have Red Fawn in custody in Stutsman county. I think we better be ready for a few idiots around here. Cancer has a tendency to spread.

What does this have to do with slamming PG when he's extending an olive branch?
If there was a world war again and countries A and B agree on 95% of things and disagree with C on 75% of things what should A and B do when C attacks? I would think self preservation says A and B put aside their 5% disagreement before they become slaves to C. If Trump could get along with Putin and solve the Mideast problem would we be for that or are we so ticked at Russia that we would risk war with them because we are butt hurt?

Last edited:

pluckem

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now your brothers in arms are standing on the front lines. So when these vets that perhaps have the same way of thinking you demonstrated in how you would have responded in Oregon are facing off with the LEO's they have been convinced with lies are committing genocide and trampling human rights, what do you think the outcome will be?

So when one of your fellow vets pulls a gun and shoots a LEO and they return fire and kill one of more veterans that served this nation, all because it boils down to a corrupt tribal chairman wants a royalty on oil that is transported thru this pipeline and others are using that to bolster their anarchy ideals to gain power, remember plainsman tried to compare and equate this protest with what happened in Oregon.

I haven't read all of gst posts on here, but this whole thing needs to end before stuff like above starts to gain more momentum and more $$.

To the opponents of the pipeline it started out as a water source/pipeline issue and the people protesting were the people in ND and SD who thought they were fighting for clean water.

Then reached into the past American Indian Wars and past treaties, so you saw more and more native Americans from all over the country feel the need to join the protests.

Then they tapped into the big oil/energy corporations corruption and greed with no care for the land and they tapped into the eco-terrorists and hippies to join the movement.

Now with social media and false reporting they are leveraging the altercations with LE and spinning the human rights, big government, etc. and have this veteran movement.

They turned it into a movement that isn't just about a pipeline going 90' under a river.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
svn , here is something for you to give a bit of thought to. I really do not care if someone like plainsman agrees with me or not on this issue on this site or any others.

A few different times over the years on three different sites he has tried "extending an olive branch" only to later pull the same tired shit of posting lies and false accusations he can not substantiate with fact on certain issues we can almost predict anymore.

Fool me once shame on you, (Nodak Outdoors) fool me twice shame on me(FBO) fool me three times (NDA) then I'm an idiot.

He once accused my son (14 at the time) of "Georges" (dollar bills) being the motivating factor for the FFA project he had raising and releasing pheasants over his obsession about "greedy farmers/ranchers".

It is not about being "butt hurt", it is about peoples integrity and credibility. There are people on here I do not agree with all the time, but they are credible in what they post and have the integrity of fact and truth behind what they post that cause me to respect them and what they post even if I do not agree. And as such often times I simply say nothing.

So I really don;t care what he does with his olive branch at this point. I really desire to have nothing to comment back and forth with him until he starts posting untruths as he does on issues that are important to me and at that point I will show them to be what they are.

Down the road if he accepts the truth and fact of what is posted when it is proven to be such.....great.........if not he will be the same person we know him to be.......one which would rather claim to be this Constitutional conservative while he tell lies about the people involved in making known our govts unjust actions rather than holding that govt accountable for those unjust actions. One not unlike these protesters at Stand Rock willing to lie to get people to support their "side". One that hates a group so much they do not care about the consequences of telling lies.

Had he not specifically called out fritz and I in this thread, nothing would have been said, as it was I merely asked if he would acknowledge the truth when it was presented to him, and instead of a simple honest answer yes (a true "olive branch) here we are.

- - - Updated - - -

We have Red Fawn in custody in Stutsman county. I think we better be ready for a few idiots around here. Cancer has a tendency to spread.

If there was a world war again and countries A and B agree on 95% of things and disagree with C on 75% of things what should A and B do when C attacks? I would think self preservation says A and B put aside their 5% disagreement before they become slaves to C. If Trump could get along with Putin and solve the Mideast problem would we be for that or are we so ticked at Russia that we would risk war with them because we are butt hurt?

If we are talking in quaint comparisons...........We would be a fool not to think Russia would not attack us if they thought they could gain something significant enough in the process. And if Russia's disingenuous nature and actions ultimately undermined what we believed in, once again we would be fools to let down ones guard. So is Russia actually extending an olive branch or just biding their time trying to win support of the masses?

But I like to be a bit more direct.

My Mom always told us kids if someone lies to you or about you once, they will do it again.

Integrity and credibility still mean something even if it is to fewer and fewer people all the time.

pluckem is spot on about what this has become the people behind are accomplishing their goals. I will be surprised at this point is this is ended without bloodshed. Perhaps a month of -20 is the answer.

Last edited:

sbe2

Founding Member
Founding Member
GST and Prairie Ghost i don't care about your past arguing or whatever but if you to want to fight about everything just start your own thread and move on. I really have a hard time believing that everyone on here wants to read you to arguing with each other all the time. Please don't pollute this thread with your back and forth. Thanks

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_5590.jpg

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
G,
You ever consider this is a different thread and cutting out the shi'ite?

Solid advice.

GST, don't carry the weight of this grudge, life is easier when you let this trivial shit go.
Remember when I pissed you off? Probably not, cause it doesn't really even matter. Pretend Prairie Ghost is a ghost, and let it slide.

:;:cheers

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
We need sportsman and that scary clown back. The rep system has done its job but things are slightly boring and "lukewarm"...

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
ya, but you are juan r...... no one can stay pissed at you. But yep need to just let the bullshit slide when PG brings it into these threads.

back to the topic at hand.....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/1/dakota-access-protesters-accused-of-destroying-env/

Does anyone else see the irony of the water protectors water being protected from the water protectors human waste it is stored beside by..........yep plastic bottles and plastic tarps?

Wonder who is going to be the first one to slip and fall into that pit of shit and piss and used tampons. That would be funny to heard justified in the lawsuit against the LEOS.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
ya, but you are juan r...... no one can stay pissed at you. But yep need to just let the bullshit slide when PG brings it into these threads.

back to the topic at hand.....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/1/dakota-access-protesters-accused-of-destroying-env/

Does anyone else see the irony of the water protectors water being protected from the water protectors human waste it is stored beside by..........yep plastic bottles and plastic tarps?

Wonder who is going to be the first one to slip and fall into that pit of shit and piss and used tampons. That would be funny to heard justified in the lawsuit against the LEOS.

tampons haha hippeys dont use tampons they go all natural corn cobs

- - - Updated - - -

We need sportsman and that scary clown back. The rep system has done its job but things are slightly boring and "lukewarm"...

I heard a guy caught a state record blue gill once

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 84
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 16