Well this is going to get interesting

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not telling you how much i invested in oil when it was at $25.00 I did sell it at 50.00 and I invested in pot stocks and dvn with that money they are both doing very well.. There are better investments then oil. I personally can't see opec partners holding out very long on production to many countrys only have oil for there income.

time to sell pot?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2016/12/01/trumps-anti-pot-attorney-general-choice-rattles-legal-marijuana-movement/94679328/

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
put aside some of our differences and agree on the things we see alike on.

How about starting with the truth once it is shown to you in black and white?

How about putting it aside as I suggested and focus on this protest? If I can give it a rest I hope you can too. Today lets focus on what we agree on rather than multiple years of debate.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I tried but a 1 man team is no match for their paid media. Now I'm locked out and haven't been able to update it in awhile, but I'm ok with that. It's still up. It will get redesigned and stay up forever showing the corruption by the nodapl donkeys and the 3 ring circus leader.

ND 41 Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
[FONT=&quot]"In an order entered in the cases of 124 protesters last week, South Central District Judge Cynthia Feland said Morton County failed to show probable cause that any of the individuals conspired to endanger people or property by fire or explosion during the hours-long confrontation on Oct. 27." from Bis. Trib. [/FONT]Someone needs to run against judge Cynthia Feland or she needs to be disbarred. She ranked the lowest in a questionnaire sent to ND judges and she has had a 60 day suspension from the ND Supreme court and has been removed from a child custody case. Now this crap.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
she has let go two batches of ecoterrorists this being the second . Just after getting re-elected. oh boy

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
"In an order entered in the cases of 124 protesters last week, South Central District Judge Cynthia Feland said Morton County failed to show probable cause that any of the individuals conspired to endanger people or property by fire or explosion during the hours-long confrontation on Oct. 27." from Bis. Trib. Someone needs to run against judge Cynthia Feland or she needs to be disbarred. She ranked the lowest in a questionnaire sent to ND judges and she has had a 60 day suspension from the ND Supreme court and has been removed from a child custody case. Now this crap.

Yea I have been writing in names the last few elections, I was on a jury where she was the judge that is what did it for me, also she was the one who dismissed the felony cases from my post above about burning the trucks

- - - Updated - - -

It is another thread but I can't stand voting for people that are running unopposed.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seriously are these two dumb bitches related? good God that a pair of nasty gingers!

heidi-heitkamp.jpg
Screenshot_20161201-172839.jpg

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
how the hell does a jackass like her get elected. time to start making noise down there boys

- - - Updated - - -

maybe we need to riot that court house she works in

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jury is out for Heitkamp -- will she take trumps job? Who is going to take her spot ??

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
God I can't imagine a Democrat working in his administration! odds are good we could get a Republican to fill her seat....hell it would have been a guarantee if the North Dakota legislature hadn't passed that bill last time.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jury is out for Heitkamp -- will she take trumps job? Who is going to take her spot ??

I doubt she would get offered anything and if she does Harry Reid would not let her go. Harry may call back the money he gave her campaign. It would give brother Joey the big one. That would be fun to listen to.

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think you could have more opposites politically. Cynthia Feland is district Judge and is a Republican, Never met her but know here brother Clint quite well.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
"In an order entered in the cases of 124 protesters last week, South Central District Judge Cynthia Feland said Morton County failed to show probable cause that any of the individuals conspired to endanger people or property by fire or explosion during the hours-long confrontation on Oct. 27." from Bis. Trib. Someone needs to run against judge Cynthia Feland or she needs to be disbarred. She ranked the lowest in a questionnaire sent to ND judges and she has had a 60 day suspension from the ND Supreme court and has been removed from a child custody case. Now this crap.

She is a piece of work.

- - - Updated - - -

God I can't imagine a Democrat working in his administration! odds are good we could get a Republican to fill her seat....hell it would have been a guarantee if the North Dakota legislature hadn't passed that bill last time.

He was one for decades.......people seem to forget.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
How about putting it aside as I suggested and focus on this protest? If I can give it a rest I hope you can too. Today lets focus on what we agree on rather than multiple years of debate.

Really?

- - - Updated - - -

How about starting with the truth once it is shown to you in black and white?

You wish to "set aside" the truth??

That is exactly what those behind these protests wish people to do. Those people behind these protests are using them as a means to an end. And that end is to marginalize and minimalize peoples tolerance for these protests. So that when those people with the conviction and courage to stand against those in our govt such as those using THESE protests/mobs to try and take more power from We the people, We the people will ignore or worse yet oppose the truth behind these patriots/whistle blowers/tellers of truth
protests.

For "multiple years" you have tried to do that very thing, distracting from the fact and truth of those that would stand against a govt that would ignore the rule of law and ignore our Constitution.

So please forgive me if I am not so quick to forget, have a puff from your peace pipe and hop on your conservative Constitutional band wagon that you hop on and off when it suits you.

That is where yours and my "differences" are the greatest and I will NOT "set them aside". I actually support those willing to make known this govts willingness to ignore our rule of law and Constitution even if I may not think they are the best person to carry that banner. I will not let my personal dislike/hatred minimalize or distract from a just cause.
You have shown a willingness to do that very thing. I despise that.

I will share what truth and fact I can when opportunities arise on issues, I will support those that have the courage to stand up and speak the truth, you do what you choose.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 84
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 16