Well this is going to get interesting

Nanky

Founding Member
Founding Member
The "human shield" is just a ploy, they are going to try to take back that bridge. That bridge is the only way to access the pipeline/Drill site. They have tried crossing by building little bridges but that's still a long walk and they they would have to fight the whole way, and uphill. Plus they get shut down as they cross. Sounds like to me these 2K vets are going to storm the lines at the bridge, that's how it will go down, but it will be reported that they are peaceful and in prayer.

I pray that you are wrong. This may go further down hill quickly if that happens.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
If they had half a clue all they would need to do is to just give it a week and they would be able to just walk across the creek and head up the hill.

I have to believe that the camp is getting smaller sense I'm seeing only a small fraction of people each day heading for the camp from what was last week and a definite increase in people heading north.

Last edited:

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
I still think there will be at least one "suicide by cop" situation, could end up being a vet who catches the fatal bullet if they actually show up, which will be a media nightmare for LEO and we the people of ND, even if the killing is justified. Its out of hand, has been for a long time, and the PC state and federal government and judicial system that now allows insanity to reign will are a big part of the problem. Hope it ends "peacefully", I have my doubts though.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would be nice if that was true! But until the Standing Rock Council does a press release to all TV, newspapers, etc...., I'm afraid this will not affect anything. I am worried though that those that are there next week and truly do not have adequate shelter are going to be in a world of hurt. I sure hope there are not any (or many) children down there. Having -30 to -40 wind chills will likely lead into someone not making the right decision and freeze or die of carbon monoxide.

their are kids there cant really get into details but it is a bad deal with the weather coming

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would let em take the road but as soon as step on private I would have a herd of Bison Run em over. Just like it's going to happen in tx

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
The North Dakota Veterans Coordinating Council
has issued the attached statement to news media outlets in the state.

For immediate Release
North Dakota Veterans oppose Veteran involvement in Standing Rock protests and actions
The Veteran organization calling themselves “Veterans Stand for Standing Rock” (VSSR) are planning to assemble in North Dakota December 4-7, 2016 to protest the Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL). This organization has reached out to veterans and Veteran Service Organizations in ND to obtain their support and assist in recruitment of veterans to the protest. The VSSR plans to assemble in Platoons and Company formations at the front line to face what they have identified as their enemy and opposing forces; the Morton County Sheriff’s office and multiple state police agencies in an extended conflict. The veterans plan to wear partial but not full military uniforms as well as body armor, protective masks and military head cover. The group states that they are here to peacefully protest.
ND veterans’ organizations contacted by the “VSSR” have refused to support this assembly of veterans or assist in recruiting veterans from ND. Instead the ND Veterans Organizations have communicated with the VSSR that they oppose their “deployment” to ND and have reached out to veterans asking them not to participate.
All military members take an oath to defend the US Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic. We are all fight for our country and our way of life. We defend and respect the American Flag and treat it with the respect it deserves. As veterans we continue to serve our nation to uphold the oaths and commitments we made and fought for. We all agree that it is our constitutional right to assemble and peacefully protest. However the protests over the last 100 plus days in North Dakota have been less than peaceful.
The DAPL protestors have cost our state over $10 million and have caused millions of dollars in damage to vehicles, equipment, property and livestock owned by; private corporations, citizens, family farms, our military and government agencies. Slaughtering privately owned livestock, throwing molotov cocktails and assaulting our law enforcement officers is not the military manner in which our veterans behave and not the kind of assembly and actions veterans should be a part of. Participating in this kind of assembly, even as a peaceful bystander or participant, will only mar the image of veterans in our nation.
Opponents to the DAPL have defaced the North Dakota Pillar of the WWII monument located at the National Mall in Washington DC and defaced the North Dakota State Capital. It is degrading to a veteran to see the American Flag desecrated, improperly displayed and disrespected. This has been happening daily at the DAPL protest sites. Standing by those who conduct or have conducted this type of behavior cannot instill a good image on our veterans or our veteran community. The VSSR’s decision to involve themselves with this unlawful activity is unnecessary, disgraceful and not reflective of the veteran community. Their intention to protest
on December 7th the 75th anniversary of the attacks on Pearl Harbor is an insult to the remaining few WWII veterans of ND.
For these reasons and more the North Dakota Veterans Coordinating Council (NDVCC) which is made up of the American Legion, AMVETS, Disabled American Veterans, Veterans of Foreign War, and the Vietnam Veterans of America adamantly opposes anyone representing themselves as a U.S. military veteran or a Veterans Organization to associate or involve themselves with illegal activities that have occurred or take part in any unlawful or unbecoming conduct or assembly in protest to the DAPL. The NDVCC also urges the veterans and Veterans Organizations of North Dakota to stay clear of all activities or assemblies involving the DAPL in support of neither the protestors nor the law enforcement officers as adding more people to the area only creates more tension which increases the burden on the law enforcement and military forces on the ground.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
check this shit out
red warrior.PNG

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
learning how to use the sniping tool from past interweb brawls on here is coming in handy

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't you even be shootin' at Dawonna jackhole.

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I still think there will be at least one "suicide by cop" situation, could end up being a vet who catches the fatal bullet

If they have someone in that group that looks at environmental issues as some look at religion they will sacrifice themselves. If they can identify them I hope they check their backgrounds. Get a terminally ill radical environmentalist and we will have voluntary euthanasia by cop. I hope an innocent LEO doesn't get taken out.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope they try to cross the bridge in the -0 temps and the police break out the water cannons once again.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Did ask this question before and have talk to some vets.
Is there a group get together for vets that support are cops on Monday. Long ways for me but boss has given me time off for this. Db

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I doubt they use the water "hose" (not cannon) again --- it just stirred the pot. IMO what needs to happen is a quick decisive ND house/senate special session. New laws need to be made immediately with regards to the protest -- specifically in the form of trespass. Now this would be bad for road hunters -- but the laws could be reversed down the road. The new law could specify what leo could define one protecting themselves, increase the penalty for the destruction of property, get rid of bad judge, close the law and give them whatever they need to arrest and overcharge and the list could go on.

- - - Updated - - -

down the road ;:;blahblah:;:stirthepot

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I doubt they use the water "hose" (not cannon) again --- it just stirred the pot. IMO what needs to happen is a quick decisive ND house/senate special session. New laws need to be made immediately with regards to the protest -- specifically in the form of trespass. Now this would be bad for road hunters -- but the laws could be reversed down the road. The new law could specify what leo could define one protecting themselves, increase the penalty for the destruction of property, get rid of bad judge, close the law and give them whatever they need to arrest and overcharge and the list could go on.

- - - Updated - - -

down the road ;:;blahblah:;:stirthepot

Why do I keep hearing "there should be more laws?"

ARE THEY NOT NOW BREAKING LAWS?? What good would more laws do??

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
yea just enforce the laws we have. this whole thing is going to end when some dip shit rioter with an itchy finger gets a shit pile killed. as long as a LEO doesn't get killed I don't give a rats ass how many of them slimy bastards they take out.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Slim how many did Cynthia leave go? Two big batches off free. The fines should equal what we as taxpayers pay for Leo it doesn't so what is your solution. I say more laws up fines and if they don't have the funds chop off an arm or leg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 84
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14