Well this is going to get interesting

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Most ca or wa people have never seen much below 32 degree. Life gets tougher when it's cold.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
There was more traffic today over the last few days but still only half of what it was. if these guys think the storm was bad they will learn quick that storms like that are nothing compared to sub zero temps accompanied by wind. will be interesting to see how motivated they are come midweek when mother nature shows them who's the real boss around here. definitely looked to be less hippies today and more of people in their 50's and 60's who looked like more of the yuppie ski resort type crowd and they are good for support but are pussys when it comes time to throw down with the cops. they also tend to bail pretty fast once they see what the real story is like instead of the slanted eco news they have been reading.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Went to eagle butte for work and I have never seen such a collection of out of staters . They all hit Hwy 63 and headed north. Half of them had some twigs tied to the roof of the Prius what a bunch of dumb asses. Plus they drive like tards.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just seen a video on youtube and this camp is growing by the second. Veterans are being bused in. This is not ending well. I would bet money on people dying before this is over and the sad part is it will be blamed on the authorities. The tribe needs to put an end to this ASAP.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Windy next Wednesday with a high near 4. Should be real interesting .

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's a hell of a little fort they have built up on the hill. I knew they had put up the hesco's but the outer ramparts are something I had not seen before. these boys are definitely ready for a fight when they drill for a few months.

1480716864-Oil-Pipeline-Protest-Digging-In.jpg

download.jpg

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just seen a video on youtube and this camp is growing by the second. Veterans are being bused in. This is not ending well. I would bet money on people dying before this is over and the sad part is it will be blamed on the authorities. The tribe needs to put an end to this ASAP.

I saw a video of vets coming from Washington average age is 60 those poor old guys don't know what there getting into. Next week is going to wake some people up

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's a hell of a little fort they have built up on the hill. I knew they had put up the hesco's but the outer ramparts are something I had not seen before. these boys are definitely ready for a fight when they drill for a few months.

411.jpg

When I zoomed in it looked like they dug a trench around the hescos.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
They should lock up the Oahe Dam and let the water back up into that camp. Im thinking it would only take a few more feet.

slyfish77

Founding Member
Founding Member
With high school basketball season quickly upon us. Are schools going to send our teams into this peaceful country to compete? If I was a parent of anyone traveling there I would be very apprehensive.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
With high school basketball season quickly upon us. Are schools going to send our teams into this peaceful country to compete? If I was a parent of anyone traveling there I would be very apprehensive.

And that's where this has got to stop. THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO LET YOUR KID COME TO THE HS!! The media has also blown out of proportion how bad it is down here. That would be like saying when we send our team your town we should be worried the cops will beat our teams down and arrest everyone.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member

this is what would give me pause with my kids... not being at the school... i don't believe anything would ever happen at the school, but the losers have tried to go big on infrastructure already, and have also threatened the families of the workers and le... a lot of them are nuts and i wouldn't trust them to be able to differentiate between right and wrong if my kids were involved...

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
i have the ending of this playing out in my head over and over... it makes me smile, and i just wish i could b there to see it...

on the afternoon of jan 20, 2017, it is decided that some joint night time training between minot air force base, and elsworth air force base (plus whoever else wanted to partake) should commence around the nd/sd border for a period of time not announced...

i envision very loud and low passes every half hour, every night, (as to not interrupt said peaceful daytime protests) over several nights in a row to sharpen up crews readiness... these may include fake bombing raids, or on the deck (hoping 100' or lower) recon operations over what may seem to be an insurgent camp anywhere in the world... what a perfect time to do some cold weather training...

shit got real on jan 20, 1981... the world shifted, and 52 americans left iran when a set of balls moved back into the white house... i predict it will happen again, and this would b a great start... morning in america 2.0...

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
And that's where this has got to stop. THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO LET YOUR KID COME TO THE HS!! The media has also blown out of proportion how bad it is down here. That would be like saying when we send our team your town we should be worried the cops will beat our teams down and arrest everyone.
Yeah in all the time I've been down there this fall I've only seen one protester away from highways 6, 24 and 1806 and he was some lost hipster looking dude who was standing in front of his car clearly trying to figure out why his phone didn't work. Did get a kick out of the fact he was only a couple hundred yards away when I dropped the hammer on my state tag deer. Bet the first crack of the gun going off spooked the shit out of him because he high tailed it out of there fast after I dropped the deer.

took this picture this morning on my way out of town. Guy turned around and asked what I was doing and I said just getting a pic for Wikipedia to put under the definition of hypocrite! he didn't seem to find it as funny as I did.

IMG_20161204_065049516.jpg

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
this is what would give me pause with my kids... not being at the school... i don't believe anything would ever happen at the school, but the losers have tried to go big on infrastructure already, and have also threatened the families of the workers and le... a lot of them are nuts and i wouldn't trust them to be able to differentiate between right and wrong if my kids were involved...

And where would/does that take place? By that logic you should stay out of Bismarck and Mandan and where ever you see these nuts. There are a lot of them causing trouble up there. And by that logic you should be safe here since they are targeting off the rez. Do you really think your kids in a school bus are not safe?!! WOW, people are drinking the kool-aid on both sides. Don't buy into the fear that being spew by one side or the other.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rowdie, back in Septemberish some masked guys did actually stop a school bus full of kids and harass the bus driver near St. Anthony. Not saying there will be a problem in the future but it has happened.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm guessing a convoy of CCW's won't be following the bus. I don't like sending children into a "hot" area because of a macho/cavalier attitude. If you think about it, it's the same the shi'ites do in the sandbox. I'd be fine with an armed driver and a backup convoy.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 84
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14